Chapter 25

Noah revealed that everything he had said was true and that his mind had been encased and preserved in a gigantic sphere in the sky.
Of which was amazing, yet confusing. He continued to explain how he was taught extensively by the top people of the world and how he was convinced his father would have given the company to him. And how his accident only allowed his mind to be saved and preserved.
Expanding on how Kaiba was adopted merely to provide a challenge to Noah. Kaiba however echoed his companies success and wealth was due to his hard work alone. During this time the pair of them had started a duel, not too long into the Duel did Ana hear screaming. She turned to see Yugi, Joey, Duke, Tea Serenity and Tristen on a rock not too far from them both.
Suffice to say there were an equal number of ups and downs in the Duel, of which continued right up to an incredibly tense and emotional moment...where Kaiba could win the match with this move.

"This is where it all ends! Now 'Two headed Thunder Dragon', attack his 'Giant Soldier'!" Kaiba ordered.
"Don't do it!" said a voice.

Everyone froze in shock as Mokuba suddenly appeared and stood in front of Noah.

"What's going on?! Mokuba! What have you done to him Noah?!" Kaiba screamed.
"If you want to hurt my bother you have to go through me" Mokuba defended.
"He's been brainwashed by Noah" Joey called out.
"That's right Mokuba, protect me from this stranger, he's trying to break us apart!" Noah ushered to Mokuba.
"Stranger" Mokuba repeated.

Ana's heart was breaking as she could only imagine how much this was tearing Kaiba apart.

"Mokuba has chosen sides based on his own observations. Maybe you should have been a better brother" Noah mocked.
"I'll give him the support you didn't" he added with an evil smile.
"Dear God" Ana gasped.
"It didn't have to be this way Seto. But you left me with no choice. Now you have to make a decision to make; either forfeits this Duel and step down as president as Kaiba Corp OR continue with your final attack and risk losing Mokuba. Your brother's fate is in your hands. So, what's it gonna be? Mokuba or Kaiba Corp! Your choice will impact the rest of your life!" Noah asked.
"You cheating bastard! How dare you drag that poor child into this!" Ana screamed.
"How rude, I'm glad we never went through with that arranged marriage" Noah commented. "Say what?!" Ana yelled.
"Our parents promised us to each other not long after you were born, it was the ultimate business merger, but was called off once they learned of my accident" Noah explained.
"Oh ew!" she exclaimed.
"Noah release Mokuba. This is our fight, he has nothing to do with this!" Kaiba demanded. "There you go again, disrespecting Mokuba again. Tell him Mokie" Noah cooed.
"Give Kaiba Corp to Noah right now!" Mokuba demanded.
"So, will you attack me or not?" Noah asked, mockingly.
"He'd never attack" Ana whispered.
"Alright Kid I'll end my turn" Kaiba said, defeated.

Mokuba then assumed a place at Noah's side.

"This creep doesn't stand a chance!" Mokuba smirked.
"Oh Mokuba, poor thing" Ana sighed.

-FF-

Even more tension arose and Kaiba's only concern was to try and get his brother back.

"Mokuba, we're a team. We've always been there for each other. We defeated out step father together- I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!" Kaiba cried.

Never had Ana seen Kaiba in such a weak state. Mokuba clearly meant the world to him, and his heart was shattering seeing his brother like this. Ana had no siblings of her own but, Kaiba was pouring out his love for his brother, trying to get him back.

"Kaiba! Listen to me!" Yugi called out.
"No thanks" Kaiba bluntly replied.

Almost on reflex Ana slapped Kaiba on the shoulder

"Stop that!" she yelled at him.
"Remember when Joey was being controlled by Marik. Maybe you can get through to Mokuba the same way I got to Joey!" Yugi pleaded.

A few turns passed and sadly Noah still had the upper hand.

"Snap out of it Mokuba! I need you to beat him!" Kaiba begged.
"Look at the mighty Seto Kaiba now. What's the matter Seto? Feeling down? You're only 1 attach from total annihilation!" Noah evilly laughed.
"I...I'm not done!" Kaiba struggled.
"Come on Kaiba, Squash this kid!" Joey cheered.

By now Ana stepped down from Kaiba's side and stood with Yugi and his friends.

"Mokuba! I know you're in there! Noah is hypnotizing you with lies, Seto is your real brother! Not Noah! And he's NEVER let you down!" Yugi begged.

In that instant Mokuba appeared to be struggling with his thoughts. Were Yugi's words reaching him?

"Look inside your heart and you'll remember him" Yugi added.
"Mokuba listen to me, Noah is poisoning your mind. We're family and no one will ever change that" Kaiba called out, lovingly.
"You and I have always been there to suppose one another, and we always will be! There's something I've never told you Mokuba- you once saved me! When Gorzoboro Kaiba adopted us, he was merciless. Forcing me to work for hours with no rest! I was exhausted and ready to give up, till you inspired me Mokuba" Kaiba continued to preach to his dear brother.

As if Ana's heart hadn't sunk enough, Kaiba's love for his little brother continued to pull at her heart strings.

"By making that card for me, you encouraged me not to give up; you gave me something to strive for! I swore that day I would become someone worthy of possessing a real Blue eyes!" Kaiba added.
"I remember, Seto is my brother!" Mokuba gasped.
"He's our enemy Mokuba!"Noah snapped.
"Too late kid, Mokuba's with us now!" Joey cheered.
"And once he gets away Kaiba can blast Noah!" Tristan added.
"Later you phoney!" Mokuba scoffed.
"Now's your chance Kaiba!" Yugi called out.
"Here goes! Blue-Eyes White Dragon, attack!" Kaiba ordered.
"This is it" Ana gasped hopefully as she clasped her hands over her heart.

Noah was down to 4900 life points, which didn't last long as they suddenly increased to 7200.But before Noah could make his move Kaiba played a trap card 'Final turn'.The effect of the card was that each player would pick and summon one monster to the field and send the rest directly to the graveyard. Then the two monsters will face each other until one person was left standing. Of which Noah had no choice but to accept. He had chosen his Desk Master Shinato's Ark and Kaiba chose his Blue-Eyes. Blue- Eyes attacked- but to everyone's shock, by destroying the Ark it released Shinato himself who in turn destroyed Seto's Blue eyes.

"Oh no!" Tea gasped.
"Seto!" Mokuba called out.
"Shit!"Ana cursed.
"Seto I've finally done it! I've proven that I am superior to you! Did you see that father?! I defeated Seto! Now I can finally take over Kaiba Corp like I was always meant to!" Noah cheered like a spoiled child.

Suddenly Noah rose up into the air and shockingly merged with his deck master Shinato, doing this means he would be attacking Kaiba directly. But claimed he would choose another vessel and Kaiba would remain trapped here upon Noah's victory.Seeing Kaiba suffering, Mokuba ran towards his big brother and Kaiba with great joy rose from the ground to his knees ready for a warm and loving embrace from his baby brother. But in that second there was a tremendous flash of light.Everyone fearfully gasped as they saw a heart ripping sight. Noah had turned them to stone when they were just millimetres from touching hands.

"My task is now complete" Noah boasted.
"Kaiba! Mokuba!" Yugi screamed.
"What did he do to them?!" Tea demanded.
"I always knew they were hard headed. So close yet they'll never reach one another" Noah laughed.

Everyone rapidly ran over to the brothers and watched in despair. Ana looked upon Mokuba and saw a tear run down his little face.

"No...dear God no!" she whispered.
"He turned them into statues!" Yugi yelled.