Chapter 6 ○ Not The Jedi Way

Obi Wan has been with the Jedi for as long as he could remember. He was taught the ways of the Light Side. He became loyal to the Light. All that was all true until he met Vera.

Padawan Kenobi was on a mission with his Master, Qui-Gon Jinn. They were finding a little boy with the gift of the force on Tatooine.

They knocked on the door and met Dante. He knew about his powers, so he also knew about the Jedi. They would take him away and his older sister Vera if they knew one of them had the force.

"Hello. I am Jedi Master Jinn and this is my Padawan Obi Wan Kenobi. We are aware that there is a Force-Sensitive being in this house, do you know who that is?" The Master questioned the boy.

He broke out in tears. He knew he could save his sister but it would be at the price of his life. His sister had done so much for him and it was time for him to pay the favor back "That would be me, sir." He sobbed.

Vera heard her brother crying from the other room, so she rushed towards him. "Who do I need to mess up for making my broth..." Vera stopped her mouth when she saw the Jedi. "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you. Please come in. I am making dinner."

The Jedi took a seat at the table where they looked a meal that appeared to be mush. Probably the cheap portions you would get in Tatooine in exchange for scrap metal.

When they were seated, Qui-Jon spoke, "We are aware your brother has the Force." Qui-Jon told Vera. "We will take him tomorrow for proper training."

"OVER MT DEAD BODY!" Vera spat back. "OUR MOTHER LEFT US BECAUSE SHE WAS AFRAID OF YOU! WE ARE JUST FINE NOW! WE INVITED YOU INTO OUR HOME AND KIDNAPPING IS NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR GUESTS!"

Obi Wan silently giggled. He had never seen anyone yell at his Master.

"Young lady, we are going to bring your brother with us now. You can go back to your mother now that he is gone." Jedi Qui-Jon said as he grabbed Dante's arm. "Let's go Obi Wan."

Vera chased after them and as they were about to step on their ship, Vera used the Force to close the door.

"I have it too!" Vera yelled! "Let Dante stay take me instead"

Qui-Jon was getting frustrated with Vera's yelling, so using the Force, he knocked her out and dragged her on the ship.

When Vera woke up, she was greeted with Obi Wan's green eyes.

"Where the hell did you scumbags put my brother!?" Vera screamed at Obi.

"I am so sorry. I am just following orders. You will learn too." Obi Wan tried to put some understanding into Vera.

"SO I'M JUST SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT THAT I HAVE A NEW LIFE NOW! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT! DANTE AND I ARE FINE!"

"Dante is just fine. He is playing chess with Qui-Jon. And lower your voice Qui-Jon will knock you out again. I've been through this already it turned out to be fine."

Just then Vera turned her look from hate to pity. He had been brainwashed into believing what the Jedi had believed. He hadn't felt anything. So Vera used the one thing that had made her always get her way with men, she kissed him. At first, he was confused, but the Obi joined in.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

That kiss started a relationship. The two had fallen in love. Obi Wan was happy. He felt something new and fresh. Vera trained to become a Jedi so she could spend more secret time with Obi.

One afternoon when Obi Wan had finished his training, Qui-Gon went up to Kenobi.

"You love her don't you?" Qui-Gon asked.

"I'm sorry Master but I can't deny my feelings for Vera. We are in love."

"Don't be a foolish boy. You will be stripped of your title. End things with Vera now and no one will know about this."

Obi Wan Kenobi would never deny his Master, so with a solemn look in his eyes, he went off to tell Vera.

"Vera, we cannot continue our relationship. Qui-Gon knows. One day we will be together again because I love you more than words can express."

"I understand Obi. Don't go loving anyone else."

They embrace in a hug that turned into a long lingering kiss of love and pain. They were like magnets to each other, so they knew that someday, somehow, they would find each other in the other's arms again.

AN
I am leaving for a trip tomorrow and there is no WiFi so I would be able to publish anything. That doesn't mean I won't write on my trip. While you wait for my next chapter check out the story Before I Met You, a Shawn Mendes fan fiction that my friend wrote. Also Betrayal, a short story about betraying our furry creatures called dogs, also written by a friend. You can find these on my reading list.

I will also share my favourite Star Wars Parody about Darth Vader and Luke.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. If not Happy Holidays.

Bye Amigos!