Chapter 26 ○ Another Presence In The Force

Days passed for Anakin and Padmé in the Jedi Temple. Days turned to weeks and weeks to months. Until finally the day came where the bounty hunters after the Senators were caught and punished accordingly.

Anakin's assignment was over and it was time to say "Goodbye" to the 6 months pregnant Senator.

"It was nice getting to know you Padmé." Anakin told his new friend.

Padmé wrapped her arms around Anakin, embracing him with a hug. And then she looked down, "Anakin," She almost whispered, "The baby... it's yours. When we touched, I can't explain how, but it gave life."

"This is amazing!" Anakin exclaimed, "The Force has given birth to a new life!" He placed his hand on Padmé's stomach and immediately stepped back. He sensed a Force that he hadn't felt in years. It was a living form of Tally.

"What's wrong?" Padmé was taken aback by Anakin's confused expression. Was there something wrong with the baby?

"It's strange Padmé. I sense Tally in you."

Padmé remembered back to years ago when she had last seen Tally. She remembered a hug, that felt weird. She ignored it in the past, dismissing it for a sick feeling. But somehow, someway, Anakin and Tally's presence had formed life inside of her. She told Anakin this, but he also sensed Padmé's life in the child. Parts of the three had merged into one, that could possibly make the most powerful being of the Force.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

That night, when Anakin had returned to his home chambers, his brain wandered into a terrifying Force Vision;

There was Padmé, her face was hot and sweaty and she was crying, "Anakin, help me." Her cry for help was barely audible. She appeared to be in childbirth. She was in pain. Has a great amount of sadness, then she died. Passed on to the Cosmic Force.

Vera and her Padawan were next. Blasters were being shot at the two. Vera was able to slay the shooter, but Del Anil was not so lucky.

Anakin saw more and more people die. Vera. Obi Wan. Ahsoka. Tally.

The people who Anakin cared about gone. Non-existent.

Anakin woke up in a cold sweat and sat up immediately. He began to pace back and forth across his room. He was filled with fear. Worry. How could he have all these people die? Why? Why would they die? How could he save them? Anakin would do anything to save these people. His friends, his family. Anakin promised himself in that very moment that he would do anything he could to save these people.

Anakin needed air. He couldn't be locked inside his room. Anakin put on a shirt and took a walk down a corridor. He just walked forward. Hard steps, only knowing one thing, to move.

He would've walked on forever, if not have been for the Chancellor stopping Anakin.

"Anakin my boy, what's the matter?" Palpatine asked the stressed Jedi.

"I sense fear, suffering, death." Anakin said, knowing he could trust his longtime friend.

"Follow me, son," The Chancellor told Anakin.

Anakin agreed and was lead to a nice sitting room. "Take a seat," Palpatine told the Skywalker boy, pointing to a chair.

When they sat down, the Chancellor started talking,