Chapter 11 ○ An Old Master

When the ship lands Tally, Anakin and Anakin's droid C-3PO take in the environment. The sun was shining. Grass as green as a lime. Nothing could go wrong.

Anakin grabbed Tally bridal style and ran her to their cabin. It was a simple log cabin in a dazzling forest.

When Anakin put down Tally they stared into each other's eyes. They were drawn to each other. Lips almost touching. Sensing the breath of each other.

"Oh sorry Master Skywalker." The droid said while entering the room.

The room fell silent and no one knew what to say.

"Umm... I'm gonna go unpack." Tally said breaking the silence.

"A marvelous idea." C-3PO replied, "Let me help you Master Diquavis."

For a second Anakin lingered. What would've happened? He almost kissed the girl he loved. She almost kissed him.

"You coming Skywalker?!" Tally broke Anakin out of his daze.

"Oh... Yeah. Sorry." Anakin said still confused.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

At dinner Anakin plugged his droids in so he could have alone time with Tally.

Tally stared at Anakin hoping that he'd have something to say. That man was always talking. But for some reason he was speechless.

Anakin saw Tally and sensed that she wanted him to say something. "How do you like the food?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me!?" Tally had a disgusted look on her face. "This is the same food from at home. Gross. There are so many wild berries outside."

"Well then." Anakin had a smirk on his face, "Let's get some berries."

Knowing what Anakin meant Tally got her Light Saber and boots. She ran outside leaving Anakin in the dust.

Anakin caught up and they trecked looking for different types of berries and nuts.

All of a sudden it started pouring rain. Tally turned around to see Anakin and kissed him. Anakin was shocked at first but then joined in. The moment seemed to last forever as they were getting soaked in rain.

"I love you too." Tally said, "I'm sorry I didn't say it all those years ago. But I love you."

"Don't apologize." Anakin replied, "I was young and I expected an answer from Tally Diquavis. So I was a little crazy. I have loved you forever."

They gazed into each other's eyes overtaken by rain. Tally started shivering. Her lips turning blue. "This rain is getting cold," Tally said between shivers.

"Run!" Ani exclaimed as they bolted for the cabin.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

The two were woken up by banging on the door.

"Stay here." Anakin said to Tally who was beside him in bed. He reached for his Light Saber and tiptoed to the door.

He swung open the door prepared to fight but wrapped the person in a hug.

"Obi Wan! I've missed you!" Anakin said.

"I thought it was you Anakin." The British man said. "What brings you to Naboo?"

Tally came out of her room in her pajamas "That would be me Master Kenobi."

"Nonsense." Obi Wan told Tally "Call me Obi Wan. All formalities have been lost since I informally left my title as a Jedi. Follow me you two. I want you to meet someone."

Anakin left with a leap in his step. "Come on Tally!" He shouted behind him.

Tally didn't trust Obi Wan since he left the Jedi. Maybe it was for the greater good but there was something off. She didn't want to leave Anakin alone with the crazy man so she grabbed C-3PO and followed.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

It was dark by the time they reached Obi Wan's place. It was a mansion. It had a Victorian style to it.

Tally forgot he apprehension when she saw the house. It was beautiful.

When she stepped inside she couldn't believe her eyes.

There was Vera. She was holding something. Someone. It was small. It was a baby.

"Why the hell do you have a baby?!" Tally demanded to get an answer. Obi Wan moved Tally to the kitchen table and forced her to take a seat. The three others gathered around to tell Tally the whole story.

AN

If anyone has a preference please let me know. Would you rather this length of chapters coming out every 1-2 days or long chapters coming out between 3-5 days. I feel like my chapters are pretty short so I don't know if anyone would like them any longer. I really hoped you liked this chapter. I always like a good romance then a plot twist. Thanks to everyone for reading my story. When I first made this I thought I was going to have 3 reads so I'm so delighted to have over 100.

Hope your New Year is treating you well!

Bye Amigos!