Sunday, August 12, 2018.

Okay so this is a throwback to the concert I went to!! It was a Panic! At The Disco concert, a.k.a, the best event of my life. So here is how the day went (from what I remember because now it's about 3 months later)!

~ ** ~

I woke up at home, excited as FUCK. I went into my kitchen and ate yogurt and a banana for breakfast while watching Brendon Urie vines. I texted my big sister Keely (who I was going with) to see what time I would be getting picked up. She said around 2pm.

It was like 11am at the time.

So I messed around for a bit to kill time, listening to Panic! At The Disco and playing with my baby nephew Maverick. Around 12:30pm I started getting ready, wearing a black long-sleeved crop-top with cherries in the corner, and debating on what pants to wear so I took a few with me in the bag I packed so my sister and I could decide.

Eventually I got picked up, and we listened to Panic! At The Disco in the car while freaking out about what was going to happen. I know that she was excited, but I also know that she mainly went for me, not for Brendon. BUT I DON'T CARE WE BOTH HAD A GREAT TIME!

We got to her house and we chose my pants, which were a pair of her light blue jeans because we couldn't decide on any of the pants that I brought. She did her makeup and we hung out for a bit until it was time... 5:30pm!! We got in the car along and drove to the Moda Center, stopping at Dutch Bros on the way.

Here is a picture I took in the car of the tickets 😍:

We got there and the line was likkke 3 miles long... ok.. maybe not 3 miles... maybe not even 1 mile... but it was hella long. It moved really fast though once they opened the doors, and we got into the place in no time. There were some protesters standing out front talking shit, nothing crazy happened though.

Here is a picture my sister took of me while we were waiting for the line to move:

Anyways, once we were inside it wasn't time for them to perform yet so we grabbed some food and I bought some merch!! I got a poster and a shirt, altogether it costed $45