Moving!

Hey! I moved houses.

I moved from Oregon to Washington with my sister Miranda. I live with her, her boyfriend Henry, and the kids Jayden (7), Mackenzie (5), and Maverick (1).

I don't live with my mom anymore, and there's legal and emotional stuff going on with that that I'm just not gonna share.

It's really nice here though!
We usually come in from the side door, which leads into what we call the 'mud room.' Where we take off our shoes and coats before walking into the rest of the house. If you go forward there is a small bathroom, and if you turn right from there is Miranda and Henry's room. In there is a fireplace and a sliding glass door which leads to the backyard. It's a big yard with a decent size patio and some plants. If you walk through their room you'll see a door that leads into the dining room. There is a closet to your right where the washer and drier go. The dining table is by a big window in between the wall of the closet and the counter of the kitchen. The kitchen counters go all the way around a small space with a little opening to walk in and out. Then there is an open doorway that leads to the living room, and the front door is in there. Then the hallway would be to your right. The first door to your right is the bathroom, and the first door to your left is my room. The second door to your right is Jayden and Mackenzie's room. The last door is straight at the end of the hallway and that's Maverick's room.

That's the whole house!

It's small but it's just enough for our family. Every morning I get woken up around 11am for "breakfast" but I guess that's technically brunch since it's almost noon by then. We all sit at the table and it's really fun to have a nice family conversation and stuff, it's not that big of a deal but it is to me because I never used to have something like this without arguing or something bad happening ✌️.  We also sit at the table at dinner. We have really good food as well.

So yeah, I thought I'd share that loooool. K bye.