Musician

Currently it is 12:30am and I am sitting on my bed listening to music that mostly consists of - Billie Eilish, Brendon Urie, and Alec Benjamin.

In case you didn't know, which you didn't, I want to become a musician. Billie Eilish made her first song at age 13, and honestly I want to try and do that too.

I have written 2 songs so far, the first one took 2 weeks to write and the second only took an hour and a half. I'm working on another two right now. I have talked to my mom about it and she says she will see what she can do to get me in a studio to record a song 😁, actually I'm gonna go ask her about that right now.

Okay, I'm back.

We talked for a little and apparently she is close friends with a guy who has recorded in studios before and they have been talking about getting me in a studio. She asked me if I have the songs down, and no I don't.

Once my ukulele gets fixed tomorrow I will start working on getting the chords down for one of my songs and I will legit engrave the lyrics in my mind so that when I do go to a studio I have it perfect, obvi.

So that's exciting! I thought I would be recording in the studio in the next week, but it will be more like in the next month. That's totally fine with me though because I am definitely not prepared to record any songs and I would be hella dumb to go to the studio unprepared.

But yeah! That's what I wanted to talk about since I'm bored outta my mind, lol.

Anyways I'll talk to ya later, bye!