Chapter 2

"Alright, so, I'm not sure how long we'll be gone for, but I'm trusting you with my baby sister. If anything happens to her you will have to answer to me personally, understand?" Zico threatened, causing the members of Seventeen to stiffen and (y/n) to roll her eyes. She could take care of herself and he knew that.

"You know that we're the best for the job, nothing will happen to her," Seungcheol responded, however he was clearly cautious of Zico and his threat. (Y/n) giggled to herself, drawing attention from the boys in the room.

"What's so funny?" Taeil asked, looking at (y/n) expectantly as her giggles died down.

"Nothing much shorty, just the fact that you boys know I can take care of myself. You guys taught me after all," (y/n) laughed as Taeil glared at her because of the nickname. Even though the boys of Block B knew she was right.

"Yah! I'm older than you, have some respect," he yelled, causing Zico to shush him and some of the Seventeen members started to snicker. (Y/n) just rolled her eyes at her friend, leaning on Jaehyo as he put his arm around her shoulder. She noticed some of Seventeen look at them, but she dismissed the looks as nothing since she's used to Jaehyo putting his arm around her. The meeting didn't last long after that, and finally Zico said they could go back to the party, considering it was only 9:00. (Y/n)'s bags were already in Seventeens car, so they were free to enjoy the party until it was time for Block B to leave. (Y/n) went back to dancing, however this time a few members of Seventeen followed. Hoshi, Jun, Minghao, and Chan decided to dance with her, and show off their moves to the rest of the guests at the party. The rest of Seventeen mingled in the crowd of people, since Block B was busy getting their stuff ready for their trip.

"Who taught you four to dance?" (Y/n) exclaimed, dancing along with the four boys, in awe of the way they moved. They were all very elegant when they moved, their dancing seemingly the most natural thing in the world to them. They danced in perfect sync with one another, drawing the attention from other guests at the party who began to clap as the song ended. The boys smiled and bowed as the claps died down, Minghao grabbing (y/n)'s hand and bringing her to the side of the room with the rest of Seventeen.

"We've been dancing for what feels like forever," Soonyoung said, taking a sip of his water. (Y/n) just nodded, because their dancing was unlike any she'd ever seen.

"(Y/n), time to go!" Minhyuk yelled, walking up to the five who were taking a quick water break. Sighing, (y/n) nodded and went to the stairs where her brother was. He had to do the honours of telling the partygoers that they had to leave.

"Attention everyone! I'm sorry to end this evening early, however I just received an emergency call from my company, and I'm urgently needed. I wish this could go on for longer, however it has to be cut short, my apologies," Zico shouted from the stairs. A few of the partygoers started to protest, however with one sharp glare from Zico they all turned to the door, occasionally grumbling things under their breath.

"Nice speech," (y/n) joked, Zico playfully glaring at her before laughing and pulling her into a hug. She hugged back, not wanting her brother to leave. He couldn't tell her where he was going either, because the other gang they were meeting had specifically told him not to.

"Thanks little sis. Please be careful while I'm gone. I know you'll have Seventeen, but I won't be there if anything goes wrong," her brother mumbled, causing (y/n) to smile at him.

"I'll be fine, now let's go, you have to hurry up and get out of here before they send Kyung in here to get you," (y/n) laughed, going upstairs and grabbing her bags from her room, Zico grabbing his from his room. They quickly made their way downstairs and into the street where both gangs were waiting. Seventeen waiting more patiently than Block B.