Chapter 3

(Y/n) woke up in an unknown room, panicking for a second before remembering where she was. She quickly got up and saw her bags, opening one and pulling out a baggy white sweater, black jeans with rose patches, and white converse (image above). Putting her hair up in a messy bun, she walked out of her room, finding that the washroom was just across the whole. She quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth, exiting the washroom and walking down the hall. She heard the boys loud voices and smelt something delicious, so she followed her ears and her nose. Entering the living room, she found most of the boys sitting on the couches, complaining about the fact that they were hungry. That is, until (y/n) was noticed by the boys.

"(Y/n), you're awake!" Seungkwan yelled, pulling her onto the couch in between himself and Vernon. (Y/n) simply shrugged, yawning and laying her head on Vernon's shoulder. He blushed lightly, looking down at his phone as the rest of the boys looked at them.

"Or not," Chan joked, sitting on the other couch with Wonwoo and Jeonghan. Everyone laughed lightly, (y/n) grinning slightly as she lifted her head from Vernon's shoulder. She just shook her head, trying to wake herself up faster.

"Food's ready!" Mingyu yelled from the kitchen, causing an uproar of noise from the boys as they all ran into the dining room and sat down. (Y/n) simply walked in calmly, looking for a spot to sit. Luckily someone noticed her situation.

"(Y/n), come here," Seokmin called, getting up and sitting her next to him, Jihoon on her other side. All the boys laughed and talked, eating the food that Mingyu, Minghao and Jun prepared as if it was their last meal. (Y/n) ate while trying to listen to the conversations going on around her, but gave up eventually because there were to many things to follow. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Yes Jihoon?" she asked, turning to the boy who was now staring at the table. He quickly turned to her once she said his name, tilting his head up slightly to look at her directly.

"If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you just at home by yourself? You're brother has enough security there for a president or something," he stated, his statement making (y/n) laugh as she thought of Zico and how overprotective he can be.

"I would be, but unfortunately our security can't keep certain people out," (y/n) replied, thinking back to when her house got broken into. She quickly shook her head, refusing to replay the memory of what happened. She promised her brother that she wouldn't think about it. (Y/n) knew that thinking about it wouldn't let her feel safe, so she pushed it out of her mind, smiling sadly at Jihoon.

"If you don't mind, again, can you tell me what happened?" he asked, hoping that asking wasn't going to far. (Y/n) paused, looking down at the table before looking back at Jihoon and shaking her head.

"Not now, but I'll have to tell all of you eventually, because you're all bound to find out," (y/n) replied, going back to her food and leaving Woozi confused. He wanted to ask more, but he knew that that would be rude, so he nodded a little before going back to his food too, trying to figure out what had happened to (y/n) before she came here. The boys quickly finished their meals, leaving the trio that cooked and (y/n) alone at the table as they finished their food.

"Thank you so much you three, the food was awesome," (y/n) said, placing her plate in the sink along with some of the other plates the others left behind.

"It's nothing really (y/n)," Mingyu said shyly, Minghao and Jun nodding at his words, placing their owns dishes in the sink after hers. (Y/n) smiled, starting to wash the dishes for the boys. The threes eyes widened, trying to stop her from doing work for them.

"(Y/n), you don't have to do that, we can wash the dishes," Minghao said, trying to get the washcloth from her, only for her to grab it first and turn to him.

"I want to help you, besides you three cooked, you shouldn't have to clean the dishes. That's how it works with me and Block B," (y/n) stated, turning back to the dishes as Minghao gaped at her. He was surprised that she was so willing to help them, especially with the amount of dishes they had to clean.

"Fine, but one of us is staying to help you," Jun announced, looking at Minghao and Mingyu, seeing who wanted to stay and help. Mingyu quickly excused himself, since he cooked almost all the time. That left Jun and Minghao, both of whom weren't sure if they should go or not. After a quick round of Rock Paper Scissors, it was decided that Jun was staying and helping (y/n) by drying the dishes and showing her where to put certain things. Washing the dishes was much quicker, the two laughing and talking about nonsense the whole time.

"Thank you Jun," (y/n) said, causing the silver haired mans eyes to widen.

"I should be thanking you. You really didn't have to wash the dishes with me," he sighed, knowing that it wouldn't have been as much fun if she wasn't helping him, but he also felt guilty. She's their guest, she shouldn't be doing the work for them. To him it just felt wrong.

"Don't worry about it. I wanted to help you guys," she said, them walking to the living room where everyone else was. They knew that because of all the noise and shouting coming from that direction. Especially once they heard Jihoon.

"Don't make me grab Josh's guitar again," he yelled, causing (y/n) to laugh as she and Jun entered the room. Jihoon was yelling at Chan and Seokmin, who had been playing a very intense game of Mario Kart. The rest of the boys were either watching or doing their own things, some on their phones, others playing cards, and Seungcheol was stopping Jihoon from killing the two boys. Upon hearing her laughter, most of the noise stopped and all eyes settled on (y/n), who walked up to the still angry Woozi, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"As much as it'd be funny to watch you attack someone with a guitar, I'd like to keep Seokmin and Chan in one piece please," (y/n) stated, the boys holding their breath as Jihoon turned towards (y/n) slowly, looking at her hand on his shoulder before looking at her. He looked at the two for a moment before nodding, muttering a small 'fine' before sitting down in one of the couches.

"Did that just happen?" Seungkwan asked, not believing that Jihoon would just calm down like that. Seungcheol couldn't even get him to calm down that quick, and he was there leader!

"Yes it did. Now that that's settled, we should probably get to know our guest, that is if she doesn't mind answering questions," Seungcheol announced, looking for (y/n) for her approval. She nodded and sat down next to Joshua and Soonyoung.

"Ask me whatever you want, there isn't much to know about me," (y/n) said, leaning back in her seat.

"Alright, raise your hand and (y/n) will choose who can ask a question," Seungcheol stated, and soon almost every hand was up. (Y/n) sighed to herself, this might take a while.

A/N: Sorry about not updating this yesterday, I didn't feel like writing, or doing anything really.
~Galaxy