Chapter 11

"Step one is already complete. We have reservations at the restaurant, but only for six of us. The rest are going to wait outside for my signal," Seungcheol announced, making sure everyone nodded before letting Jeonghan continue.

"The six of us will be Soonyoung, Seungcheol, Seungkwan, Jun, Wonwoo, and (y/n). (Y/n) and Wonwoo are posing as a couple, with the other four being their very close friends," Jeonghan continued, some of the boys whining at the fact that they didn't get to go into the restaurant or be (y/n)'s date. Wonwoo just smiled lightly to himself, but quickly went back to his neutral gaze to listen to the rest of the plan.

"Step two: once we have eyes on Bts and Exo, we wait until they start to make their deal. Once the deal starts, we make it seem as though Exo set them up by having Minghao and Chan going on sniper duty. Make sure you miss," Jihoon said, giving the two boys their spots before letting everyone else continue.

"Make sure no bystanders get hurt, and keep ourselves out of the way unless absolutely necessary," Soonyoung added.

"Step three: get out before we get noticed. If we do get noticed, pretend it was just us going for a normal dinner," Mingyu warned, silently hoping that nothing bad would happen.

"Now that that's settled, everyone needs to go get changed!" Seokmin yelled, running to his room to get changed. The rest of the boys rolled their eyes at his antics, but (y/n) just laughed. They all went to their own rooms to get changed. (Y/n) grabbed her dress out of the shopping bag, admiring the dark blue dress before putting it on. After twirling once in the mirror, she put her hair in a low bun and put on minimal makeup. Grabbing her silver heels and a white clutch, she was ready to go.

"(Y/n), the cars are ready, so let's go!" Joshua called, knocking on her door as well. Quickly opening the door, she smiled at him.

"Alright then, I'm ready," she said, walking passed him before stopping, looking down at his hand gripping her wrist.

"Before you go, I just want you to know that you look beautiful," Joshua said, his cheeks becoming slightly red, but still keeping a calm persona.

"Thanks Josh. You don't look so bad yourself," she giggled as his cheeks deepened in colour. The boys not going into the restaurant were in all black, hiding their weapons in their jackets so if anything went wrong they'd be ready. They walked down to the cars together, all the boys stopping to stare at (y/n), some making their gaping a little too obvious. (Y/n) just laughed, imagining how Zico would react to this.

"Let's go! We can't be late to this!" Seungcheol shouted, ushering everyone into their cars, and having (y/n) sit upfront with Wonwoo, who was driving. They needed to make sure this looked realistic enough.

"Can everybody hear me through their earpieces?" Vernon's voice sounded, everybody giving a quick yes before continuing to discuss the mission at hand.

"Alright everyone, get into position, the six of us are going in," Wonwoo announced as he parked the car outside the restaurant. (Y/n) went to open her door, but Wonwoo beat her to it, grabbing her hand and walking towards the entrance. He ignored the glares from the twelve other boys and opened the door for her, the four other boys filing through after her.

"Don't have to much fun with this," Seungkwan  seethed, trying his best not to lose his cool in front of (y/n).

"Not my fault you weren't chosen to be her date," Wonwoo responded, walking away from the glaring man and sitting next to (y/n).

"Guys, Exo and Bts have entered the restaurant and are sitting pretty close to where you all are. Just thought you might like to know," Vernon said, thankfully breaking the awkward silence that was beginning form between the six people.

"Thanks for the info, we'll keep an eye out," Soonyoung responded, making sure to look like he was talking to Jun and not his earpiece.

After ordering drinks and food the boys finally started talking to each other, getting over their jealousy of not being (y/n)'s date. While they were talking, she was observing the two other gangs, watching carefully as Namjoon and Suho talked quietly while the rest of their members acted as guards. After a quick minute, she noticed that they were going over a paper, and that Namjoon had a pen out.

"Hey Seungcheol, now might be a good time to signal the others. They've got what looks like a contract out," (y/n) whispered, causing the boys to look over. Some muttered a few curses before Seungcheol spoke to the rest of the boys through the earpieces.

"Alright boys, time to start a party in here."

The second those words left Seungcheol's mouth a bullet came flying through the window, missing Namjoon by an inch or so. The restaurant flew into a frenzy, with Bts yelling about being set up and Exo trying to defend themselves.

"Enough of this!" Namjoon yelled, pulling his gun out and aiming it and Baekhyun. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and she quickly ran over and stood in front of her former best friend. Namjoon nearly dropped his gun in shock at the sight of her.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?!" Jihoon yells through his earpiece, but the damage was done.

"Oh... (y/n). Funny to see you here. Your brother isn't here, is he?" Namjoon laughed awkwardly, fearing what would happen if her brother found out he pointed a gun at his sister. (Y/n) just smirked.

"No he isn't with me, but I could call him if you want. If not, then run along," she smiled, causing Bts to run out of the restaurant. She quickly ran out as well, ignoring the calls of her name from the members of Exo. Once she got in the car she was immediately scolded, but she didn't respond. Only when she heard her phone go off did the boys quiet down.

Thanks for saving my life. You still haven't changed much have you? We all miss you.
Byun Baekhyun

(Y/n) went to put her phone away, however another message popped up, making her pause.

Looks like you still care even though you pretend not to. We'll get you back soon though, just you wait.
Kai

A/N: Sorry that this took so long to update. I lost my inspiration for a bit, but hopefully I'll be back for a bit.
~Galaxy