Chapter 12

"Damnit! Why would you do that? You could've died!" Seungcheol yelled once they got home. He had called everyone into the living room so that they could talk about what had happened, but it ended up with the boys being angry and frustrated.

"Seungcheol, that's enough," Zico said. Him and the rest of Block B were FaceTiming with Seventeen to discuss what happened. While Seventeen was freaking out over what had happened at the restaurant Block B wasn't even surprised. They were used to (y/n) doing stuff like this, so they weren't worried.

"Are we done here? Because I'm tired," (y/n) said, leaning her head on Seungkwan's shoulder. Zico just laughed, causing Seungcheol to stop his mini freak out and look towards the screen.

"What's so funny?" Minghao asked, looking over at the screen to see the rest of Block B laughing as well.

"Because (y/n) does this kind of thing all the time. She nearly took a bullet for Minhyuk, so I'm not surprised that she would've taken one for Baekhyun. They were inseparable before... you know," Taeil said as he tried to calm the rest of Block B down. (Y/n) just nodded, slowly falling asleep while Seungkwan played with her hair.

"Honestly, my sister has fought Bts with us before. She would've been fine, trust me," Zico laughed, trying his best to stop himself from bursting into laughter again.

"Since that's all you seem to want to tell about, we're going to go, since we've got a meeting. See you when we get back (y/n)," Jaehyo smiled. All of Block B waved before hanging up. (Y/n) lazily waved back and smiled.

"You usually stand in front of people with guns!?" Mingyu yelled before being shushed by the other members.

"Yes I do, and would do it again to save anyone in Exo. I know that what they did was wrong, but I'm not letting them get shot," (y/n) glared, causing Mingyu to look away.

"We get that, but we were worried about you. What if you got shot?" Vernon voiced his opinion, lightly blushing to himself as he spoke. (Y/n) simply shook her head and smiled at him.

"That's very nice of you Vernon, but Zico is my brother, and that idiot has gotten me into more fights than I'd like to admit," (y/n) smiled, some of the boys laughing lightly at her comment. "Now that that's settled, I'm going to bed, so I'll see you boys tomorrow."

A chorus of 'good nights' came from the boys as she walked away to her room. The boys were quiet for a moment before hearing a phone go off. They looked at the table, and saw (y/n)'s phone sitting on there, a new message on the screen.

"Do we check it or no?" Wonwoo asked, trying his best not to look at her phone. Soonyoung on the other hand, grabbed the phone and looked at the message. He read it quickly before his eyes widened and he handed the phone to Jihoon.

"Soonyoung! What are you doing?" Mingyu yelled, being shushed by the others right away.

"Shut up, I'm glad he grabbed it. Seungcheol, you read this," Jihoon said, tossing the phone to Seungcheol, who's eyes widened at the sight of the message.

"Alright then '(y/n). Again, thank you for saving Baekhyun. It shows that you still care for us. Maybe taking you back will be easier than I thought. I can't wait to see you once we figure out how to get you back. We've got the beginning of a plan, but we have to wait for your brother to get back from wherever he is. Can't wait to see you again.'" Seungcheol read, trying to keep his anger at bay. The rest of the boys looked at him in shock, before Chan spoke up quietly.

"Was it Kai?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper. Seungcheol nodded, putting the phone back on the table where they found it.

"What do we do? He said that they're forming a plan, so how can we stop them if we don't know what they're going to do?" Seokmin questioned, silently hoping that his leader would have an idea. Hopefully he would have a way to solve this problem before it starts.

"Unfortunately we have to wait. Since they haven't done anything yet, doing something unprovoked will only cause trouble," Seungcheol responded, the older members nodding while some of the younger members got a little bit more upset.

"I guess we wait then. Now that that's done for the moment, we should probably start going to bed, since we have some more business tomorrow," Jeonghan announced, standing up and heading towards his room.

"Wait, what are we doing tomorrow? I forgot. And before you get mad at me, I'm sorry," Seungkwan asked, not looking at the glares coming from most of the boys.

"Of course you forgot," Mingyu muttered, getting hit on the back of the head by Joshua.

"Stray Kids are coming to discuss what happened to them, since we recently found out that Exo had something to do with the attack on them," Jun said, getting up and walking away afterwards.

"That's true. We should go to sleep then, so goodnight everyone," Minghao said, also leaving and going to his room. The rest of the boys said goodnight and went to their own rooms, all of them thinking about what kind of plan Exo would come up with, and how they would try their hardest to protect (y/n) and the other gangs in their alliance from harm.

A/N: Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I took so long to updateh. I lost inspiration for a while, but I'm back now (maybe). Also, I just want to shout out to mochasmurderer because they sent me a beautiful message about my writing (they didn't know that they sent it on my birthday, but now they might), and it made my birthday a bit better. Thank you all!
~Galaxy