Chapter 7

"Let's go, we need to be at the party in thirty minutes. You know that Exo hates it when people are late!" Seungcheol yelled, the boys quickly running out of their rooms and towards the limo that was waiting. (Y/n) was already in the car, waiting for the boys after hanging up her phone after talking to Zico. She had to constantly reassure him that she was fine, but he still worried. The boys filed into the limo, Seungcheol and Jeonghan sitting next to (y/n). The boys had agreed that it would be best for her to stay with the three leaders during the party, so Seungcheol volunteered to be with her first.

"Once we get there, we don't mention (y/n) until a member of Exo does, understood?" Jihoon asked, looking mostly at Seokmin and SeungKwan who were the two who would go around announcing (y/n)'s arrival if they could. Everyone nodded, so the ride to the party was relatively quiet, despite a few scattered conversations here and there. (Y/n) spent most of the ride in silence, thinking about how the members of Exo would react. She was nervous to see them, since it's been so long, but excited at the same time. She thought back to all there different adventures, even when she didn't listen to her brother and helped them stop another gang. Exo were like her brothers before everything happened that night, and she hoped that they might be able to become friends again.

"Alright, let's go," Soonyoung said, putting his gun in his holster and covering it with his jacket. She noticed Chan, Minghao and Jun do the same. She looked at the rest of the boys and saw that Jihoon, Jeonghan, Joshua, SeungKwan and Seokmin had knives with them. Finally, Seungcheol, Mingyu, Wonwoo and Vernon didn't have anything that she could see, but she assumed that they would be hand to hand combat. They all had different weapons in case something bad happened.

"(Y/n), stay next to me until Jihoon comes to get you. Once you're with him we'll go to the meeting," Seungcheol stated, wrapping his arm around her waist as they walked. They talked to some other guests who had gotten there early, not seeing any of the members of Exo around. Before long, Jihoon came up to them, telling the two that it was time for the meeting to start. He was also subtly glaring at Seungcheols arm around (y/n)s waist. She didn't notice and walked beside Jihoon, just like Seungcheol told her, causing the male to pout slightly as they walked towards the room where the meeting was going to take place.

"Ladies first," Jihoon laughed, holding the door open for (y/n) as she entered the room, laughing with him. Seungcheol entered after them, smiling at (y/n) and sitting down next to Mingyu and Wonwoo. (Y/n) sat next to Jihoon and Joshua as they waited for the Exo members to enter the room. A moment later they entered, sitting across from Seventeen, Suho sitting across from Seungcheol specifically. (Y/n) kept her head down, waiting for the boys to start their meeting. (Y/n) was hidden behind Mingyu, the boys making sure that she wouldn't be seen unless the Exo members were really looking.

"Thank you all for coming early," Suho started. "We need to discuss the gang war that's going on. Stray Kids and Blackpink have taken several hits, and the drugs that we should be getting are now being tampered with. We need to find a way to end this war."

"You and I both know that we can't change anything until Block B gets back. They're leading this whole thing, because Bts wants to take over their spot as the lead gang," Seungcheol responded, watching as some members of Exo flinched at the name of the powerful gang. (Y/n) was shocked. Her brother had never mentioned a gang war before.

"And you know why we're still on their side of this. If it wasn't for that, we'd be with Bts," Jongdae clipped, glaring slightly at Seungcheol. He wasn't bothered in the slightest.

"We all know that you joining them wouldn't be enough. They will be taken down soon and you know it," Soonyoung spat, returning Jongdae's glare. It was clear that those two had some bad blood between them. (Y/n) was examining all the members of Exo while the boys were talking. The members of Exo hadn't changed that much, they just looked a little more mature than before. Her eyes stopped on Kai for a moment before looking back down to her lap. Joshua subtly grabbed her hand, making sure she stayed calm in the presence of her former friends. She smiled at him, him returning slightly before looking away and becoming serious again.

"Why can't we start taking them down now? We don't have to wait for Block B to get here," Sehun asked, looking to Seungcheol for answers.

"Because the gang war is between Block B and Bts, we're just here for back up in case anything extreme happens," Seungcheol responded, his composure so calm and collected that (y/n) wasn't sure that he was the same leader she messed around with back at Seventeens house.

"Anything else?" Jihoon asked, his sharp eyes scanning each of the members, almost as if daring them to add anything.

"One thing," Kai said, looking at all the boys before his eyes settled on (y/n). "Why's (y/n) here with you?"

A/N: I'm so sorry that this took forever to put up. I've been busy with school and haven't had much inspiration, but I'm still trying my best. Also, go support Seventeens new album! It's so good!
~Galaxy