16 Landon Brady

1 Month Later...

"Just one kiss I promise!" I laugh hysterically as Tristan holds onto my arms, attempting to push me away as I have him pinned down under my weight.

"No! Stop!" He growls, but of course I don't listen. And the second he lets go of my arms, I grab onto his face and smear a big lipstick kiss onto his cheek.

He tries to hold back a smile as he stares at me "annoyed" with flushed cheeks. He sits up, looking me dead in the eyes as I sit on his lap with an innocent look plastered on my face.

A sideways smirk pulls at his lips at he stares at my lips, then my eyes. "One more." He says, the smirk never leaving.

I shake my head, still smiling. "It's getting late. My dad will be home soon." the smile slowly disappears from my face and I look off to the side.

Tristan's finger grazes against my chin, making me focus on him again. As if he'd put me in some daze. He slowly leads my face closer to his. And absentmindedly, I don't realize what he's actually doing until the very last second. I gasp "Tristan no!-"

And I'm cut off by his lips smashing against mine and smudging the lipstick even more, now onto both of our faces. My jaw drops as he pulls away.

He quickly lifts me up and off of his lap, then tries to crawl off the bed. With trial and error. I watch him fall off the bed then quickly pick himself back up on his feet. I try my hardest to hold back a laugh. "I'm gonna kill you!" I laugh. Chasing after him as he heads for the hallway.

I see that he's stopped near the top of the stairs, so I quickly make a run for it and jump on his back. "HAH! I got you!-"

"Shh!" He puts his finger over his lips to shush me, and I stare at him with curiosity.

"Hannah!?" I hear my dad yell from downstairs. My eyes widen in fear and I get off Tristan's back.

"Go, go!" I whisper as we quickly run as fast as possible from the stairs and make our way to the bathroom. If my dad saw the lipstick on Tristan's face like this he would never let him step foot in this house again.

"Are you here Han?" I hear him again.

"Yeah sorry! I'll be down in a second!" My heart starts racing as I grab a soapy wet cloth and start scrubbing Tristan's face.

"Ow! Not so hard!" He whisper yells. And I look at him with an 'are you kidding me?' face. "Just shut up! And let me do it!" I wipe off the last spot, then start working on my own face.

I take one last look at Tristan, and nod in approval. "Okay I'm coming!" I yell towards the stairs and take a deep breath.

And as I reach the bottom I spot a familiar tall figure placing down a suitcase. I don't fully recognize him until his gaze turns to me.

"Landon!?" I squeal in happiness and quickly run towards his opened arms. He laughs as our arms wrap tightly around each other. "I missed you Han."

"I can't believe you're actually here!" I say as we release from the hug. "You're dad thought it would be a good idea for me to visit." I look to my smiling dad. "You know, before my mom decides to move somewhere completely unconventional." He breathes out a laugh at the thought.

"And who's this?" His eyes shoot to behind me, at Tristan.

My dad decides to budge in "That's Tristan. Hannah's boyfriend." He gives Landon a look, knowing how much he never liked any boy I would bring home when we lived together. Even if it was just a friend.