Author's Note

Hello Readers, 

First of all a big Thank You for selecting this book to read.
I promise it won't dissapoint you. It's a story which i had in my mind for long and i finally decided to write.

When you read, it might be another season and month but not Christmas, but trust me this story is beyond that. 

I hope you like the journey of Rosalie and i would really appreciate if you VOTE and COMMENT whenever you feel too. 

Thanks to all my friends who helped me and motivated me to write again after a long time.

A note to my lovely readers...

Don't keep your thoughts holed up in your head.

Don't be a silent reader. 

Last and most important. 

This story is MINE.

It came into MY head.

It is written my ME.

So don't even think of copying it, have some pity on me for writing this story non stop for hours.

You may find few gramatical errors or spelling mistake.. pardon me for that. I will correct whenever possible.

Do not hesitate to criticise and point out my mistakes. It would be of great help if i am wrong anywhere, but also do not hesitate to compliment if you like something that's in there.

And the usual...

The events, characters and firms depicted in this story are purely fictional. Any similarity or resemblance to actual persons, may it be living or dead is purely a coincident.

That's about it..

Happy Reading!!

Love,
Soniya