Chapter 6

I found a parking spot and parked my car at the venue of the concert.
Looking around I could see a few people gathering around the entrance.

I checked myself in the car mirror, my makeup was mild, I was wearing a wine coloured halter neck dress along with diamond studs. I looked fine considering I have a VIP pass.

I took my clutch and the ticket and locked the car. I still had two tickets, how bad one will be wasted.

Approaching the entrance I saw a girl trying to convince a bodyguard that she is the part of the management team, I overheard the conversation. The security was not letting her in. She looked panicked. I looked at the ticket in my hand and went towards them.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt but can I ask what's the problem here."

"Mam, this girl wants to go inside, but she doesn't have a ticket. She says she is from the management team of the concert but she doesn't have the Id card. How am I suppose to let her in."

"Hey you! First of all my name is Ana!" ..she scolded him then turned to me and sighed.

"Hi..I am Ana. Actually I am really from the management team. I am trying to contact my fellow colleagues and friends but seems they all are busy since the concert is about to start."

She actually looked sad.

"Okay..here's the thing. I have an extra ticket. You can have it and go in."

"Really?" her face lightened like a christmas tree.

"Yes."

I handed her the ticket, she saw and her eyes widened.

"This is a VIP pass. I am sorry mam I can't take it."

"Why not?"

"It's not right. The ticket would be wasted."

"How can it be wasted if it's already paid."

She sighed.

"Okay.. I will take it but I have to pay you back. Please tell me anything that I can do."

I considered her request. She was a very sweet and kind girl, must be around her 20's with chocolate brown hair and olive skin, her smile showed dimples, anyone could fall for her, but as far as I know her in the past few minutes, she wouldn't let me go without paying.

I thought for a minute and smiled as I got an idea.

"Well, didn't you tell me you are from the management comittee in here?"

She nodded.

"Well, i am a huge fan of Blake Sheldon, can you maybe bring me an autograph later?"

Her face lit up.

"Sure!! I can do that easily. I am appointed as his secretary's assistant anyway."

"Really?" I asked her grinning.

"Yes..can I have your number? I will call you once I get the autograph."

We shared numbers and I introduced myself to her.

As we entered we parted ways. I went to the VIP section and got settled in my seat. The hall was crowded like anything. Thank god I got VIP pass.

The crowd went crazy as Blake entered and started with the opening cover. I got lost in his voice humming the song and singing along like everyone. It was after some songs that I noticed, Alex on the stage beside the DJ. I was shocked to see him. What is he doing here? Could this mean that he is my secret santa? Oh my god! 
Never in my dream would I have guessed it as him. He is so silent, always listening to something with his headphones on. Another one of the Blake's song started playing and Alex was handling the guitar. It was beautiful. He knew what he was doing. I looked at him, he wore a white loose shirt with top two buttons undone with a faded blue jeans and leather boots. He looked handsome.