Chapter 5

I was jolted awake by the doorbell chiming. Looking around, I focused on my surrounding, umm..this definitely isn't my living room. Yep, these cream coloured wall and frames hanging on it reminds of my bedroom. Feeling the soft mattresses underneath me, I confirmed.. yep surely my bedroom. How did I come here? Last I remember I was in living room with Sankalp.

Sankalp!! Fuck!!

I got up looking at my clothes and left a sigh, thank god I am dressed in same clothes, looking around I saw Sankalp sleeping on the chair of my study table.

I smiled, ofcourse ...though he is a flirt he is a gentleman too.. My mind was disturbed again when I heard the doorbell. Looking at the clock I saw it was past ten. I got up and went to the door only to be surprised to see Eddie with his back to me, his phone on ears.

"Hey."

He turned around and looked at me, giving me a look from head to toe, he gulped. My cheeks immediately heated up by the way he was looking.

"Hi.. " he finally said.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was around the block. Thought should say hi or maybe see if we can have late dinner together? I am starving." he said scratching his head.

"Sure, I haven't had dinner myself. Come on in." I opened the door wider to let him inside.

Once he was in I noticed Sankalp's jacket. Shit! I forgot he is in the house..in my room!!

"Rose?" I heard Sankalp's groggy voice.

Shit..shit..shit..please don't make any conclusions both of you. How did my alone night changed so dramatically? with two guys under the same roof as mine. This is a first.

I turned around only to see Sankalp coming out of my bedroom and Eddie looking at him a bit shocked.

"I didn't knew you had a company." Eddie mumbled only for me to hear.

He looked at Sankalp noticing his clothes on him. Damn he looked pissed.

Sankalp noticed Eddie and frowned but came near me putting his arm over my shoulder bringing me close. I looked at him shocked and then at Eddie, who looked like he had just ate the whole pack of chillies.

"Isn't this your friend Eddie?" Sankalp asked looking at me.

I nodded and thought both need some explaining.

"Eddie this is Sankalp my neighbor and Sankalp this is Eddie, my colleague cum best friend."

Both nodded at each other and shook hands.

"Rose, if you are busy then I can go." Eddie suggested looking disappointed.

"Yea.." Sankalp almost said but I cutted in between..

"No! you should stay. Actually, Sankalp was crashing here untill his roommate comes. I am sure he will be hungry too." I gave some space between Sankalp and myself and looked at him. Sankalp frowned and i raised one eyebrow daring him to deny me.

"Eddie just came by to say hi and he is starving. Can we all have dinner?"
He nodded but both looked as if they were throwing eye bullets on each other.