Chapter 6 💗

Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho
Merry Christmas guys.💖

******I can't really see where I'm running to,I just know I'm running. The footsteps are really loud behind me so they should be close by. I don't understand what language they speak but it's terrifying.
Suddenly,I trip and fall .I can see them now standing above me .I can't really see well because it's dark but I notice the red markings on their forehead which i suspect to be blood and the spears in their hands.
I don't understand what they are saying but I feel that they are contemplating whether to kill me or not.
A spear is raised,about to pierce my face*********

Then I wake up sweating,Why do I have this strange dreams?
I check the time and it's 7am.I try going back to sleep but I can't so I decide to explore the house instead..

It's a small house with 3 bedrooms, a sitting room consisting of some furniture and a Tv.There is also a bathroom and a tiny balcony with a kitchen. What's the use of a kitchen? I don't think we're ever gonna cook.
There are also similar bungalows built around ours. A lot of people are here.I should be able to make some friends.

"You're up early", my Dad says from behind me

"Yeah, I can't sleep", I reply slowly.

"Is there a problem,cup cake?" ,he asks.

"I just have this strange dreams" I say.

"That's because of the movies you watch" ,he says and chuckles.
"Don't be scared" he says again.

"I guess so", I say.

"Good Morning" Daniel says interrupting us.

"Morning" my Dad and I both say.

"I have ordered for breakfast so you guys should freshen up" my Dad says
"Oh and we're expecting your mum's brother and his family this evening, so be of your best behaviour" he adds.

"Okay Dad" Daniel and I both say.

After breakfast,I decided to go check my messages then I received a video call from Samantha.

"Hey Babe,what's up?" she asks smiling
"How's Nigeria?" she asks again.

"Ask me that when we see each other again" I reply
"I haven't been here long but I have a lot to tell you already"

"Okay",
"Guess who's here" she chirps in.

"C'mon, tell me.You know I don't like guessing" I reply

"Okay then,Well Chase is here" she says almost screaming

"Hey Stella" then I see Chase appear on the screen.

"You didn't tell us you were coming", I quickly say

" I'm sorry,I wanted it to be a surprise. I didn't know you were going to Nigeria ",he says

" But you still gonna be there when I return?" I ask anxiously

"Off course,I'm going to wait" he replies

"So tell us about Paris?" Samantha quickly asks changing the topic.

We talked for almost 2 hours before we ended the call,we talked Paris and how Chase had changed.Samantha also told me that my scene with Scott was all over Instagram. We had to end our call because they both had a party to attend.
I've really missed Chase.I actually had a crush on him before he left for Paris and maybe I still do.I can't wait to see him again.

At Noon,I decide to go for a walk.The hotel seems very large with pools around.People are also in them. I can't swim so I don't think I ll go near the pools.
Then I stopped at a pub to get a drink.I was about to leave with my drink when I bumped into a guy,spilling the drink on both our dresses.