(Chapter 3) The Light Fury

Chapter 3 for all of you!

Note: (D/n) means your dragon's name!

Enjoy it :)

---------------------------
Its been like two hours of exploring and we came about a massively deep cave (you both have taken two tourches from the camp) we lit up the two tourches and slowly exploring the cave. At the end of the cave though.....there was another part of the Mystical Forest,but hidden with thik fog surrounding it! We were both scared but we decided to continue anyways.We got closer and closer and we got some leaves and branches out of the way and the next thing we saw was just unexpected and so stunning!

A white dragon with big white sparkling wings and body with a pretty long tail with circular fins at the end of it. It also had a beautiful head with white scales all over it and big facinating baby blue eyes. "What on thor's name is that?!" (F/n) yelled in fear."Oh my god (F/n)! That's a female night fury! Its extremely rare and so hard to tame" I explaind carefully while approaching the dragon. "Be carefull,I cant see her killing you, we barelly survived the last dragon raid!" She whispered. "Ok got it as I have read from the book of dragons from our island this dragon is called the light fury" I replied whilst trying to remember our book of dragons on (I/n), every island has its own book with their local species.

As I was about to touch the dragon's back,she looked at me and she tried to escape with her famous disappearing fire blast but failed and fell down in the process.But still I didn't back off! She looked at me as she thought I was going to kill her,then I remembered. My dagger! Dragons can feel weapons on vikings,silly me heh. So I handed my dagger to (F/n) with carefull moves and I got to touch the female dragon.

She seems to trust me from my previous move so she gets her head closer as I pet her,gee her scales are so soft and so inviting to touch!

"Wow (Y/n) she seems to trust you now!" (F/n) shouted out with joy drown in her eyes.

"Yeah you are right,about that" I replied. I looked at my now light fury and it looked back with love and caring in her eyes. I then whyspered.

"I know how i will name you,how about (D/n)?" She roared happily in response,that meant she liked her new name!

This is s begining of a new adventure that awaits for us to be discovered,with me,my friend (F/n) and my new and powerfull dragon (D/n),the Light Fury

-

Hi Everyone! Hope you liked chapter 3! Leave a comment if you liked it! See you on the 4rth chapter!!!