(Chapter 6) The meeting

Here is chapter 6!
Enjoy~

(H/c) means hair colour
(H/l) means hair length
(E/c) means eye colour
--------------------------

(Your POV)

Wow,I cant believe im almost there! I can already see the new island in the distance. "C'mon girl! Lets land there." I point to a spot on the island. She nods and land softly on the ground. For a thank you, I scratched her chin and she purred smiling,well a toothless smile. "Hmm.. lets explore the place a bit eh? Then lets give it a name." I think out loud and motion (D/n) to follow me. It was night time at the moment we arrived,so we needed to leave the most of the exploring for tomorrow.

We explored some of the animals that live there and of course some dragons,well nothing new yet,we were able to discover some Deadly Nadders and a few Groncles along the way. But it sure was a fun experience! Now me and my lovely Light Fury are settling up for the night into a nice and cozy cave. Once i had all the things in place we desided to catch some fish in a nearby lake. Luckily we managed to get 10 of them and started to roast them into the fire,it smelled so delecious. Then we started to eat silently,she caught a fish in her paws and started to eat it as her ears were up strait and she was somehow smiling. That means that she's enjoying it,I kinda found that cute in a way. She's a dragon after all,they are always cute. When we were finally done we desided to just get out for a bit to watch the stars. I hope nothing weird will happen while we are out there.

(Hiccup's POV)

"Okey bud, lets do it!" I yell over the air as i start to glide into the sky with my flight suit and toothless is trailing behind me, I was bored so I desided to land that way on the island. Well.. lets say that it didn't turn out well. "Woah! Toothless help me!" I called my night fury for help but he was only able to cover me so the impact wont be too serious. I fell into Toothless's wings as he fell into the ground."well that wasn't half bad!" I tried to cheer him up but he just didn't look at me "awwwww c'mon you want me to say sorry?" I asked. He pretended to look at the opposite side of me. "fine. Im sorry bud" he smiled and started to lick me. "Nooooo Toothless! You know that doesn't wash out!" I yelled but I lauphed too who can resist Toothless or a dragon?

We started walking and we came upon a cozy cave. "I wonder who would live in there" I wondered out loud. I decided to check it anyways. We started walking again deeper into the cave and saw supplies of someone who had traveled here, maybe for exploring. But before I could talk more I saw someone behind me and they yelled "who are you and what are you doing here?!" They seemed scared and angry at the same time. I desided to talk "oh hello,well I came here to explore this island but I found this cave and I was curious to see who lives here, I promise I wont hurt you". They came closer to me and it seems like she's a girl. "Oh ok,well sorry if I yelled like that.. Do you have a place to stay for the night?" She asked softly. "Well no,um do you mind if I could stay here?". "Sure thing! It wont bother me as long as you wont try something bad" "A-alright" I replied wow.. did I just shuttered there?? I mean she looks beautiful with her (H/c) (H/l) hair and (E/c) eyes but I just met her I cant just fall in love with her,right? I just met her.

I blushed and she asked me with consern in her eyes "hey, are you ok?" Aww,she cares about me already? How cute! Ugh stop it Hiccup. "Yes,im ok may I go and rest?" I asked quickly. I didn't want her to notice my face, its like im on fire or something." Sure we will all go to bed now,by the way whats your name?" She smiled at me. Wow.. "ok and my name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third but u can call me Hiccup" I smiled back at her. "Mine is (Y/n),nice to meet you!" Hmm (Y/n) such a sweet name for a lovely girl.. oh by the way where is toothless? Nah maybe outside,he doesn't like staying into caves. (Y/n) then yawned and got me off guard. "Time to go to bed" she said lazily well I agreed and laid down. "Here take this and u can sleep here" she gave me a blanket and a few pillows to make me comfortable,so great. "Wow,thanks so much!" Yep im blushing again.. "hehehe, no problems!" She replied.

Well I smirked and had an idea I saw her shivering and asked her "hey,you cold?" She nodded and shivered a bit more and started to..blush too? Ok i didn't knew that she's even more cute! "Hmm,well I can help you with that" and I hugged her along with the big blanket she had given me and the pillows. Surprisingly she was really tired to fight back so she just snuggled closer for warmith "goodnight" she said in a whysper. "Goodnight,sweet dreams" I replied and soon we both fell asleep and I kept dreaming about her and only her..

-

Hope you all liked this chapter! I will see you on my next one,bye!!!