(Chapter 5) Getting Ready

Heyyy everybody!!! From now on it will get to the better part,ahem enjoy chapter 5!! 😏

-----------------------------------------------------

                 (Hiccup's pov)
(See? I told you about that part! Ops sorry! *Jumps out of the window*)

It was another usual day on berk. You know,dragons flying around helping the villagers or just riding them to relax from their daily routine. Since I'm the cheef of berk I have a lot of work to take care of,but today is going to be a little different because my mother is taking care of my duties a bit while I will head out to explore with Toothless. I had not done this for quite some time,so I was really excited.

I wake up from my slumber pretty early and desided to get everything ready for later that we will leave. Some time later while I finally got ready a black playful Night fury desided to join me. "Hey bud! You woke up pretty early." I said cheerfully to Toothless while he just yawned,Im a morning person unlike him,heh. He then washed his face with his dragon paws and headed downstairs. Wow such attention. Oh well,I headed down after a few minutes later to set everything up with my mother. "Good morning my son, how are you today?" She asked while sitting on a chair next to the table. "Good morning to you too mother,Im ready for the exploration!" I said cheerfully while cooking some breakfast. I started to roast some fish and gave some uncooked ones to Toothless and Cloudjumper,as they accepted it and started eating we did as well.

(Breakfast time skip!)

When we were done,we settled down what duties my mother would have to take while I would be away. "Hmm.. so I need to help the villagers rebuild a damaged house,help with the dragon academy,check the food and water supplies and be alert if something else happens all of the sudden,ok got it." Val recals out loud and agrees. "Yeah that's mostly it,if someone needs me or I must be here send someone from the gang to tell me. Besides, I have given you a located possition on the map." "Ok hope you have fun exploring." She told me. "I will. Thanks" I answered with a big goofy smile on my face.

I walked over and attached Toothless his saddle with my things on it. While doing that I kept thinking ' I don't know but I have a weird feeling that something special is gonna happen to that new island,but what? New dragons? I guess I will find out then. '

This island will take a few days to reach out,like 3 or 4,but it doesn't matter if its far. Its still worth it. We started flying and reaching out of Berk. Soon we got in the sky and went towards the mystirious island.

-

Heyy all!! Someone is gonna join you thereee~!! Anyways,hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you all in chapter 6!!

Byeee~!