(chapter 14) This is Berk

Its been a day since we took off for berk. I know what you will ask. How did we manage to fly for 1 day straight? Heh well I don't know either to be honest but we managed to.

But now,we were so near to berk. I could already see it in the distance but (Y/n) beat me to it. "Hey look is that berk??" She asked with a huge grin on her face. "Of course it is love, and it will be where you will be staying" i replied. "Awesome!" She then landed in the center of the village. All the villagers were at shock from seeing the new light fury. I can't blame them they have never seen one.

I led (Y/n) towards my house and let her in. As i remember my mother is out helping the people around. So i decided to show her her room. It was right next to mine. But from the look of (Y/n)'s beautiful face I could tell she wasn't ok with it. "What's wrong?.. you don't like your room?" I looked at her for an answer "well it's not that.. it's all perfect but umm.. I wanted to s-sleep with you.." wow I had thought of that but I didn't knew if she wanted to. Well now I know she does. I blushed as I smiled at her. "Sure love,you can stay in my room if that's your choice" "yay! Thanks Hiccy you are the best!" She giggled as she went inside m- I mean OUR room heheh. But then I realised.. "umm Hiccy?" She blushed a deep scarlet red and looked into my eyes as I got lost into her beautiful (E/c) eyes (this means eye colour. Just for you if u don't remember :3) "well it's my new nickname for you since we are together" then I kissed her cheek and grinned at her. "Oh I like it (N/n) hehehe" (that means your nickname) she blushed deeper as she heard that. She's really cute when she's blushing that much.

But then I yawned and she did too. I forgot that it was night as we had gotten back here. And my mother is still out, I hope shes ok. "Wanna go sleep?" I asked looking at her again. "Yes please" she said in a weak tone. "I gave her some of her clothes to change in the bathroom from her saddle bags that were downstairs and I got in my room taking my armor off. When I was done, I laid into the bed as I saw her get inside too. I hugged her close to me as I felt her rest her head against my chest until she fell asleep. I then kissed the top of her head and fell asleep too right next to her with her and only her in my arms making her feel loved and protected.