(chapter 13) Moving On

Hi everyone!~ some things are gonna be new the rest of the story so be aware!~ (i will explain whatever is on the way but im just warning you XD)

Ahem,anyways enjoy chapter 13!~ ^^

-------------------------------------

(Hiccup's POV)

Oh yes!!! She agreed about visiting berk! That's so good!  I will get to show her Everyone and everything! The gang,the islands,the dragons! Ok ok calm down hiccup..This is just the beginning.

Well speaking of my beautiful girl (Y/n), shes getting ready to get on my island,but yeah since   Drago Bloodvist  attacked us we won and we are now even stronger as a whole island together.

She then come over to me and gives me a big loving hug. "Ahh I can't believe that you will take me to Berk!!!! I just cant wait for it!" She sqealed in joy and run over to the two playfull dragons.

"Cmon guys let's get going I just can't wait!!!" She said eager to see how berk will be. "Hehehe ok ok we will go there don't worry. Have u taken all your things m'milady?" "Yes I did!" "Ok lets go then!"

After that I got my things on toothless's saddle and (Y/n) did the same on (D/n). Then we both got on our dragons and took off into the sky.

We were flying for a couple of hours and we got bored so I deseded to so something to (Y/n).
I went from I told toothless to get close to (D/n) so that I could land on her. When I did I saw that (Y/n) hadnt noticed me yet. Heh it was the perfect timing.

And just when she looked behind her I scooped her up in my arms gently more like in bridal style. She sqeaked out of fear and surprise as I return back to my dragon still having (Y/n) in my lap.

She had a scared look on her face and turned to face me. Then I gave her a soft kiss on her lips as I wrapped my arms around her wraist. She kissed back quickly and wrapped her small hands around my neck enjoying the kiss. We pulled away looking in each others eyes till toothless roared to catch out attention. We both turned around and saw that we were approaching a big Island with dragons of almost ever species getting more and more closer to us. Then i kept thinking. 'This is berk..'

'My home.. No..' I then look at (Y/n) and smile. 'Our home'