Chapter 4: Torture and Interrogation

MITSUKI'S P.O.V.

"So you're saying that you found him outside your window?"

"Yep." I rolled my eyes, bored out of my mind.

I am currently in a dark room that smelled of blood. The lone window up above showed the full moon. My supposed sacrifice was in the far corner of the room, blood covering nearly every inch of his person. If I were to guess, the room's stench mostly came from him. Although, it may still be because this room was used previously as a torture chamber and nobody bothered to clean up. We may never know.

Konoha's Torture and Interrogation Building. Second Floor, far right corner room. With the Sandaime Hokage and the T & I Head.

But I don't care.

As long as I have my dango, nothing else matters.

Bandana Man cleared his throat. I looked at him. He pointed to the Iwa-nin, if he can even be called that. That man lost to a seven-year-old. Moron.

"C-could you explain what happened to him?" I blinked. Did I really scare him that badly? Oh well.

I smirked. "Well....."

* FLASHBACK *

The Iwa-nin made the first move.

Shaking out of his stupor, he immediately ran towards me, holding a kunai on his right hand. I gave him a blank stare. He was probably a genin. Chunin move faster than that, right?

Holding out my sai, I swiftly made my way towards him.

He probably didn't expect that as he suddenly stopped mid-charge. I,  however, didn't and easily nicked him on his shoulder. Not that deep; just enough to draw out blood.

As I made my way back to the symbol I drew on the ground, I was able to lick the blood off my kunai while making sure the man was looking. People's reactions are quite funny whenever I do that. This one was no exception.

The Iwa-nin stared at me as if I had grew another head. I just smiled innocently back at him.

Finally inside my symbol, I saw his eyes widen like saucers. This maybe the first time he saw something like this.

My transformation was a bit different from Onii-san's. While his skin color would change, mine won't. Instead, my silver hair would darken into a midnight black, and my eyes would turn crimson red. In my opinion, my transformation is a lot better than nii-san's.

It probably had something to do with my Shinegan. Not that I know a lot about it.

As my opponent stood frozen, I suddenly stabbed myself on the left leg. I smirked when I saw him fall down, clutching his left leg, which was bleeding profusely. Toying with him, I plunged my kunai deeper, hearing him grunt in pain. As he sat there breathing heavily, I simply looked at him, relishing the shared pain between the two of us.

Thinking it was long enough, I sliced open my previous wound. I chuckled a bit when I saw him wither down, quietly sobbing. Wuss.

I heard his footsteps even before he showed up in the area. I turned around, in time to see Gai-sensei approach slowly, his eyes locked between me and the Iwa-nin.

"He's a spy," I informed him simply, putting away my kunai before stepping out of the Jashin symbol. I heard Gai-sensei gasp, indicating he saw my transformation fade away, as I made my way towards my opponent, picking up the kunai he had dropped. I'll keep it as a souvenir from this fight. I looked back at Gai-sensei.