(1) Rose

"Come on Y/n" the Doctor ushered quietly as we walk down the halls of a shop.

We were picking up signals of some kind of life form, Autons to be more specific that was way to advanced for this world.

Suddenly we hear a females voice shout, "Wilson? Wilson, I've got the lottery money. Wilson, are you there?" She yells.

"I can't hang about 'cos they're closing the shop. Wilson! Oh, come on." Me and the Doctor look at each other in shock.

"Hello? Hello, Wilson, it's Rose. Hello? Wilson? " we hear Her open a door. We follow behind trying not to be seen.

"Wilson? Wilson!" As she explores, the door slams behind her. Rose runs back but it won't open.

the Doctor and I try to get closer as we realise the thing we were following were the dummies she was stuck with.

"Right, I've got the joke. Who's idea was this? Is it Derek's? Is it? Derek, is this you? "
More shop dummies start moving as the girl keeps backing away down the storage area. Finally they have her up against the wall, and the lead dummy raises its arm. I quickly grab her arm and the Doctor speaks.

"Run" He grabs my hand and runs as I follow dragging the girl through the basement as the Autons follow, and into a lift. The lead Auton puts its arm through the closing doors. After several tugs from me and the Doctor we pull it off, and the doors close.

"You pulled his arm off." She says dumbfounded to us.

"Yep." I Say "Plastic." The Doctor finishes.

"Very clever. Nice trick! Who were they then, students? Is this a student thing or what?" She says and I look at her confused.

"Why would they be students?" I ask.

"I don't know." She reply's.

"Well, you said it. Why students?" The Doctor says.

"'Cos to get that many people dressed up and being silly, they got to be students." She says.

"That makes sense. Well done." The Doctor says.

"Thanks." She says.

"They're not students." I say flatly.

"Whoever they are, when Wilson finds them, he's going to call the police." She says.

"Who's Wilson?" I ask.

"Chief electrician." She says.

"Wilson's dead." The Doctor says.

"That's just not funny. That's sick!" She yells as we exit the lift.

"Hold on. Mind your eyes." I Say and she looks angrily.

"I've had enough of this now." The Doctor disables the lift mechanism with his sonic screwdriver.

"Who are you, two then? Who's that lot down there? I said, who are they?!" She yells at us as we walk.

"They're made of plastic. Living plastic creatures. They're being controlled by a relay device in the roof, which would be a great big problem if we didn't have this." I say as the Doctor hold up a small bomb "So, were going to go up there and blow them up, and We might well die in the process, but don't worry about us. No, you go home. Go on. Go and have your lovely beans on toast. Don't tell anyone about this, because if you do, you'll get them killed." The Doctor says shutting the door, but then he opens it again.

"I'm the Doctor and this is Y/n, by the way. What's your name?" The doctor says with a smile and it roll my eyes.

"Rose." She says.

"Nice to meet you, Rose." The Doctor says and then I pipe up.

"Run for your life!" I say

BOOOOOOM!