(1) The End Of The World

Me, The Doctor and Rose stand around the Tardis console and we look at each other in anticipation.

"Right then, Rose Tyler, you tell us. Where do you want to go?" The Doctor says.

"Backwards or forwards in time." I say.
"It's your choice." - "What's it going to be?"

"Forwards." She says.

"How far?" We ask.

"One hundred years." She says.

A few seconds of travel.

"There you go. Step outside those doors, it's the twenty second century." The Doctor says smirking.

"You're kidding." Rose says.

"That's a bit boring, though. Do you want to go further?" I say, Pressing a few buttons.

"Fine by me." She smiles

"Ten thousand years in the future." I Say proudly, "Step outside, it's the year 12005, the new Roman Empire." The Doctor says in the same tone.

"You two think you're so impressive." She says.

"We are so impressive." The Doctor says smiling.

"You wish." She says.

"Right then, you asked for it." I say winking at the Doctor Who then says "I know exactly where to go. Hold on!" The Tardis then zooms down a time vortex.

"Where are we? What's out there?" She says and the Doctor and I both signal for her to walk out.

She smiles and walks through the door, I begin to follow behind but the Doctor grabs my hand making me face him.

"Do you like rose?" He asks genuinely.

"Yes of course it's just..." I say instantly regretting it.

"It's just what?" He says "nothing" he then sighs.

"Well it's not just "nothing" is it?" He says.

"I'm scared you're just going to get hurt again" I Say quickly walking out the Tardis and towards Rose.

I go down a flight of steps and see rose standing infront of a huge window.

"You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible, that maybe you survive. This is the year five point five slash apple slash twenty six. Five billion years in your future, and this is the day" I say looking at my wrist watch.

"Hold on." The Doctor says joining us.

The sun flares and turns red.

"This is the day the Sun expands. Welcome to the end of the world." The Doctor says.

*small time skip

"Shuttles five and six now docking. Guests are reminded that Platform One forbids the use of weapons, teleportation and religion. Earth Death is scheduled for fifteen thirty nine. Followed by drinks in the Manchester Suite."

The Doctor, Rose and I walk along a corridor.

"So, when it says guests, does that mean people?" She asks me and The Doctor.

"Depends what you mean by people." I say.

"I mean people. What do you mean?" She says like it's obvious.

"Aliens." The Doctor and I respond.

"What are they doing on board this spaceship? What's it all for?" She asked.

"It's not really a spaceship, more like an observation deck. The great and the good are gathering to watch the planet burn." The Doctor says as I use my sonic screwdriver on a wall panel.

"What for?" She asks.

"Fun." I reply with a smile.