(3) The End Of The World

"Earth Death in twenty five minutes."

Me and the doctor walk down the corridors hand in hand trying to find Rose and we then see little assistants are wheeling the Tardis away.

"Oi, now, careful with that. Park it properly. No scratches." The Doctor says, One of them hands the me a ticket. It says on one side - Have A Nice Day.

"Rose? Are you in there?" We call out and then enter the room were she sits.

"Aye, aye. What do you think, then?" The Doctor asks.

"Great. Yeah, fine. Once you get past the slightly psychic paper. They're just so alien. The aliens are so alien. You look at 'em and they're alien." She says.

"Good thing we didn't take you to the Deep South." I Say smiling.

"Where are you both from?" She asks.

"All over the place." The Doctor answers.

"They all speak English." She says.

"No, you just hear English. It's a gift of the Tardis. The telepathic field, gets inside your brain and translates." I Say.

"It's inside my brain?"

"Well, in a good way." I respond.

"Your machine gets inside my head. It gets inside and it changes my mind, and you didn't even ask?" She says.

"We didn't think about it like that." The doctor says.

"No, you were too busy thinking up cheap shots about the Deep South. Who are you two, then, Doctor? Y/n? What are you called? What sort of aliens are you?" She says

"I'm just the Doctor. And she's just Y/n" the doctor responds.

"From what planet?" She asks.

"Well, it's not as if you'll know where it is!" I Say.

"Where are you from?"

"What does it matter?" I Say.

"Tell me who you are!"

"This is who we are, right here, right now, all right? All that counts is here and now, and this is us." I Say.

"Yeah, and I'm here too because you brought me here, so just tell me."

"Earth Death in twenty minutes. Earth Death in twenty minutes."

"All right. As my mate Shareen says, don't argue with the designated driver." Rose takes out her mobile phone.

"Can't exactly call for a taxi. There's no signal. We're out of range. Just a bit."

"Tell you what." The Doctor says and takes her phone apart.

"With a little bit of jiggery pokery." He says.

"Is that a technical term, jiggery pokery?"

"Yeah, we came first in jiggery pokery. What about you?" I Say.

"No, I failed hullabaloo." She says Chuckling.

"Oh. There you go." The Doctor says.

Rose then takes the phone and rings someone.

~~~

"No. I'm fine. Top of the world." She Says and she puts down the phone.

"Think that's amazing, you want to see the bill." I Say smirking.

"That was five billion years ago. So, she's dead now. Five billion years later, my mum's dead." She says looking at me and the doctor.

"Bundle of laughs, you are." The Doctor says.

The space station shakes. The doctor and I then share a look and then we look at Rose.

"That's not supposed to happen." I Say.