(2) Rose

"That was insane" I say laughing falling into a chair near the control panel.

The Doctor smiles widely and nods in agreement, 900 years with this man A lot of it lost from memory yet he still seems to amaze me.

Suddenly the Tardis screen beeps, I quickly stand up and check it, "Doctor it's the Autons" I say pulling leavers and the doctor joins.

~~~

We climb steps up an apartment complex, we go door to door and check, we then come to a door with a cat flap and the Doctor un blocked it and poked his head through.

"Doctor youll Get cau-" suddenly the door opens and the girl from the other day stood there looking at us in shock.

"What're you doing here?" The Doctor asks confused.

"I live here." She says.

"Well, what do you do that for?" I Say.

"Because I do. I'm only at home because two people blew up my job." She says.

We must have got the wrong signal Y/n, You're not plastic, are you? No, bonehead. Bye, then." He says.

"You two. Inside. Right now." Rose then pulls the Doctor and I into the flat.

"Who is it?" A woman's voice spoke,

" It's about last night. They're part of the inquiry. Give us ten minutes." She says to a woman behind a door "She deserves compensation." The woman spoke.

The Doctor then goes to the open doorway, me being him.

"Oh, we're talking millions." The Doctor says giving me a quick glance.

"I'm in my dressing gown." The woman says.

"Yes, you are." The Doctor says and I slap his arm slightly.

"There's a strange man and woman, in my bedroom." She says.

"Yes, there is." I Say.

"Well, anything could happen." She says and I pull the Doctor away.

"No." I say dryly.

"Don't mind the mess. Do you two want a coffee?" Rose asks and the Doctor shrugs.

"Might as well, thanks. Just milk." He says and I shook my head.

"We should go to the police. Seriously. All of us." I sigh and The Doctor looks at the copy of Heat on the coffee table.

"That won't last, he's gay and she's an alien." He says and I chuckle.

"I'm not blaming you, even if it was just some sort of joke that went wrong." Rose says.

The Doctor then flicks through a paperback.

"Hmm. Sad ending." I say looking over his shoulder.

"They said on the news they'd found a body." Rose says.

"Rose Tyler." The Doctor says and then looks at his reflection in a mirror.

"Ah, could've been worse. Look at the ears." He says glancing at me.

"I like it" I say smiling.

"All the same, he was nice. Nice bloke." Rose carries on.

The Doctor tries to shuffle a pack of cards.

"Luck be a lady." He says and I roll my eyes jokingly.

"Anyway, if we are going to go to the police, I want to know what I'm saying." She says. Then The pack of cards goes flying. And I face palm, picking the cards up.

"I want you to explain everything." Rose says to the both of us.

"Maybe not." The Doctor says looking warily at me.

Then The cat flap rattles.

"What's that, then? You got a cat?" He asks.

"No." Rose says but then the Auton arm grabs the Doctor by the throat and I try to yank it off.

"We did have, but now they're just strays. They come in off the estate."

Rose comes in from the kitchen area with two mugs of instant coffee. The Doctor is still being strangled, and I keep trying to pull it off,
but she takes no notice.

"I told Mickey to chuck that out. You're all the same. Give a man a plastic hand. Anyway, I don't even know your name. Doctor, Y/n, what was it?" I then manage to throw the arm off his face but It stops in mid air and grabs my face instead. The Doctor pulls at it, pulling Me down on top of him as they fall onto the coffee table and smash it. The Doctor finally gets it off Me with his sonic screwdriver, then jabs the device into its palm. The fingers stop flexing, we then look up to see rose looking at us distraught.

"It's all right, I've stopped it. There you go, you see? Armless." The Doctor says.

"Do you think?" Rose then hits him with it. And I death stare her.

"Ow!" The Doctor moans.