(1)The Unquiet Dead

The Tardis is in a rather jerky flight. As The Doctor and Y/N run around the Tardis console shouting.

"Hold that one down!" The Doctor shouts to Rose. "I'm holding this one down!" She shouts back. "Well, hold them both down!" I shout back frustrated. "It's not going to work." she complains. Rose then tries to stretch across half the console. I sigh and hold it for her.

"Oi! We promised you a time machine and that's what you're getting. Now, you've seen the future, let's have a look at the past. 1860. How does 1860 sound?" The Doctor says.

"What happened in 1860?" Rose says smiling.

The Doctor looks at me and I shrug, "We don't know, let's find out. Hold on, here we go!"

~~~~

The Tardis materialises at the end of a snowy street. The Doctor, Y/N and Rose are lying on the floor. It was a rough landing.

"Blimey!" Rose says.

"You're telling me. Are you all right?" I chuckle.

"Yeah. I think so. Nothing broken. Did we make it? Where are we?" She asks.

"We did it. Give us a medal. Earth, Naples, December 24th, 1860." The Doctor says.

"That's so weird. It's Christmas." Rose says looking outside.

"All yours." The Doctor reply's.

"But, it's like, think about it, though. Christmas. 1860. Happens once, just once and it's gone, it's finished, it'll never happen again. Except for you two. You can go back and see days that are dead and gone a hundred thousand sunsets ago. No wonder you both never stay still."

"Not a bad life." I Say.

"Better with three. Come on, then." She smiles.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" The Doctor says.

"1860." Rose says.

"Go out there dressed like that, you'll start a riot, Barbarella. There's a wardrobe through there. First left, second right, third on the left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins, fifth door on your left. Y/n will show you, Hurry up!"

~~~
The Doctor is working under the console when Y/n and Rose returns, appropriately coiffed and attired for 1860.

"Blimey!" The Doctor says looking at me and then Rose.

"Don't laugh." I almost whisper.

"You look beautiful, and you, considering." The Doctor says to me and rose making I chuckle.

"Considering what?" Rose asks.

"That you're human." He reply's. She looks and me and I shrug.

"I think that's a compliment. Aren't you going to change?" She says looking at the doctor again.

"I've changed my jumper. Come on." He ushers.

"You two stay there. You've done this before. This is mine." She jumps towards the door whilst me and the doctor smile at one another and walk towards her. Rose opens the door and steps gingerly out into the fallen snow. With me and The Doctor behind.

"Ready for this? Here we go. History." I announce linking arms with the two.

~~

The Doctor and Rose and Y/n walk down the street while a choir sing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.

We walk over to a man and The Doctor buys a newspaper.

"We got the flight a bit wrong." The Doctor says as I read over his shoulder.

"I don't care." Rose smiles.

"It's not 1860, it's 1869." I Say looking at the date.

"I don't care."

"And it's not Naples." The Doctor says looking at me and I shook my head.

"I don't care."

"It's Cardiff." I Say awkwardly. That stops Rose in her tracks.

"Right."

Then suddenly we hear a loud scream.

"That's more like it!" The Doctor comments grabbing my hand as we ran.

~~~

We run into the theatre to see a A blue gas entity is coming from the corpse and flying around the auditorium. Whilst The audience flees.

"Stay in your seats, I beg you. It is a lantern show. It's trickery." A men yells from the stage.

"Fantastic." The Doctor comments. Suddenly The corpse collapses.

"Did you see where it came from?" I ask the man.

"Ah, the wag reveals herself, does she? I trust you're satisfied, Miss!" He says and I look at the doctors. Then two people pick up the corpse.

"Oi! Leave her alone! Doctor, Y/n, I'll get them." She says running off.

"Be careful!" I shout as the doctor continues to speak to the man. "Did it say anything? Can it speak? I'm the Doctor, and this is Y/n by the way." He says.

"Doctor? You look more like a navvie." He says looking between The Doctor and I.

"What's wrong with this jumper?" He asks me and I snicker. The blue entity flies into a gas light.

"Gas! It's made of gas." I Say jumping pulling the doctors out the theatre to get Rose.