Chapter 7.

Amber -

I had to drive O's car today because mines wouldn't start. I dropped him off at class, and before I went to work I took him to practice. Devin had me breaking down loads, I even worked the register. I was beyond tired, I still had to pick O up from practice.

Once I clocked out I went to subway and got me and Odell something to eat. I knew he would be hungry after practice and I didn't feel like cooking. I pulled on campus parking lot, and sent Odell a text. A few more minutes and he came outside with Chris.

"Hey baby," he said as he got in the car.

"Hey babe," we kissed and Chris started making throw up noises.

"Shut up bitch," Odell laughed.

"Bae can you drop this ass hole off,"

"Sure no problem,"

I drove to Chris's apartment. He lived on the other aide of campus, when me and Odell first came here we were trying hard to get the apartments over here but they were all packed. They had better views of the football field and better apartments.

"Alright y'all see y'all be safe," Chris said as he got our.

"Be safe," me and Odell said back.

"I got you a sandwich from Subway babe because I'm tired I don't feel like cooking,"

"Alright that's cool with me we still got some of them chips?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay,"

Once we got home I showered and went in the living room. I picked a movie to watch and laid on the couch. He came and sat on the floor in front of me and ate his food.

After we ate he gave me a full body massage and a foot rub. "I didn't even realize that you haven't been in your room in a whole week," I laughed.

"Yeah I mostly been in bed with you or sleeping on the couch,"

"Well I'm sleeping on the couch tonight I don't feel like getting up," I laughed.

"That's Cool we can sleep together you know it lets out,"

"Yeah I know," we pulled the couch out and laid down. I cuddled under him and buried my head in his neck. He smelled so good, and felt so soft. I rubbed his chest and arms, kissing his cheek. He gripped my waist just as I was about to fall asleep.

"Good night baby,"

"Good night babe,"

We kissed and I went to sleep.

*****

Amber -

I was sitting in My car on campus parking lot when I spot O coming out the building. Some chick walked up to him. I watched as they talked, O however gave her several disgusted looks, while looking back at me.

I sat back and remained my cool thinking nothing of it. I wasn't worried about these little hoes out here. I knew that had been chasing after Odell since we first got to this school, but I was always on Odell's mind. I knew he wasn't going no where so I didn't have to worry about these little girls.

I watched as he raised his voice angrily, she stormed away and he shook his head. "Hey babe," he said getting in the car.

"Hey, you okay," I asked him.

"Yeah I'm good," he said. I backed out of the parking lot and drove home. I went in my room and studied, he went in his to work out. I had my music playing lowly as I went over the study guide and my notes for my test tomorrow. Tired of studying I got up and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of Gatorade and a honey bun from off top of the fridge.