Chapter 12

Amber -

The next day I walked around the house with the biggest attitude ever. Yes the sex was good last night but I'm still not over this whole "Destiny" situation. And I'm honestly not okay with him introducing me as his friend to his friends. If we say we're in a relationship why can't other people know?

I got started on breakfast. I wanted blueberry pancakes, eggs, and sausage. I had come over by The Internet playing on my mini speaker. I was singing along when Odell came into the kitchen shirtless. Damn he looked good. He was definitely on his grown man.

He did a major switch up, cutting off the blonde, and keeping the short cute hair cut, along with the cross and skull earring he was fine no doubt about it.

"Good Morning beautiful," he says before wrapping his arms around my waist. I moved away turning the skillet off and taking the last pancake out. I had already taken the bacon out of the oven, all I had to do now was cook the eggs.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks. I ignore him and sing along to the new song playing. Brand new drug by Devvon Terrell.

I knew Odell too well and his ass was too damn flirtatious. I wasn't stupid by a long shot, him and that destiny girl, they were more than just friends.

Why all of a sudden now they're texting and sending memes? That's my man ain't nobody else supposed to be sending him memes. On top of my anger I had been feeling queasy again this morning.

I rolled my eyes seeing that he was on his phone. He never puts it down now. It started going off and he started laughing. I scowled at him before pushing him out of my way.

"Yo you being childish what's your problem Amber, and don't ignore me," he says angrily.

"You don't have a right to stand there and be angry about anything Odell. You are an asshole. I will not get over the fact that you introduced me as your friend but I'm here cooking you food, and washing your dirty laundry, fucking, and cleaning up after your trifling ass! And you introduce me as your friend! Then you have the audacity to fuck me again and think everything's cool what the fuck is wrong with you!" I yell.

"So you back on this bullshit again, okay look I'm sorry for introducing you as my friend alright, I wasn't thinking really," he says and I roll my eyes at his bullshit.

"Do you like her Odell?"

"Amber I'm n-

"Answer the damn question O! Do you like the bitch!" I yell.

"No! we are just friends, just friends. She helped me out during a time period when you weren't around, I didn't wanna make you feel no type of way but yeah,"

I add cheese to the eggs as I began scrambling them. Once I'm done I turn the stove off and reach for a plate.

"Baby," he takes the plate out of my hand. "I'm sorry alright it won't happen again I promise, I didn't think it would be a big deal," he says.

I look into his eyes and he grips my waist. I instantly turn away every-time I look in his eyes I fall deeper in love with him. I forget instantly why I'm mad at him. He isn't getting a pass this time he needs to do more than apologize.

"Really Amber?" He asks.

"Take me out with you the next time you go hang out with your friends," I say back.

"Really?" He laughs and I frown he stops laughing and I hand him a plate.

"I'm serious O, I want you to introduce me to your friends I'll introduce you to mine," I say.