Chapter 17

Several Weeks Later -

Amber -

"Come on baby five more minutes," Odell begs right before we kiss. I was half naked sitting on stop of the washing machine with my legs wrapped around him. He stood in front of me giving me that face, that I'm finna get you pregnant face, too bad I was already pregnant.

He bit down on his bottom lip, grabbing his dick, still begging. I giggled cause he knew I loved when he begged. I was trying to wash clothes but of course O had to come down here and be mr nasty.

"You are going to be late for class babe," I giggled as he kept nibbling on my neck.

"I can be a few minutes late," he smirked.

"You can't be no minutes late with those grades boy," I say, He slapped my thighs and we laughed.

"What time do you get off work tonight sweetie?" I ask rubbing his arms. All that working out had definitely paid off, I ran my hands down his chiseled chest and muscular arms, he always made me weak, and those veins really turned me on even more. Whenever he was mad they would pop out the most.

"Eleven thirty but I'll be home around midnight I'm a race back home so I can shower and cuddle up behind you,"

"I love you baby, ugh I hate when you have to go to practice and work I don't get to see you baby, even though you off tomorrow you ain't gone do shit but sleep," I say pouting and he laughs.

"I know baby shit be killing me too, but I promise when I come in tonight we gone finish how to get away with murder and cuddle," he says grabbing me in his arms.

"Mmhmm yo ass gonna go straight to sleep," I say playfully.

"No I'm not I'm for real, I'mma drink some energy drinks on break and then imma come home and wrap my arms around my wife," he says looking into my eyes making me turn away blushing.

"O you say that all the time, and besides I know you'll be tired from work bae we could do something another time,"

"Nah baby, I been falling asleep on you and I'm sorry I just been going hard at practice my manager at the job been on my ass, but I promise imma come home and we gone cuddle and watch our show,"he smiles right before I grab his face and we kiss. and we hug before he leaves out.

I start grabbing clothes so that I could finish washing. I was about to throw O's clothes in the wash but I felt something in the pants pocket of one of his shorts. I reached inside seeing a pack of gum and a few papers, and his AirPods.

I put the papers to the side. O was always leaving shit in his pockets. I was about to throw the papers away until I opened it seeing some chicks name and a phone number. Tossing it in the trash I could feel myself getting hot. That pissed me off I couldn't lie. I was being faithful and he's out getting chicks phone numbers.

Sometimes the shit really made me question Odell.Since I was pregnant, I was still going to class but he made me quit working at Walmart every since I tripped and fell.

I wanted to keep working because it felt good having my own money, but he promised that he would make sure me and the baby was set, he's hasn't made me feel otherwise, I knew he would take care of us and make sure we were okay, but I missed working.

I was down to my last three classes, and I was bored. There was no excitement in my life right now. I mean Odell was my baby but I was and maybe walk once or twice out the week.

I hadn't found nothing else until I grabbed his gray Nike joggers reaching inside I pulled out a small bag of weed.

"Odell Beckham," I sighed under my breath and shook my head. Odell knew better, what the hell was wrong with him? So this is why he was so moody lately, one minute he was okay the next minute we were arguing. I knew something was up with him, but I just couldn't pit my finger on it.