Chapter 11

Odell -

Odell -

All eyes were on me as I stepped out my ride. I smirked at the women who stopped to look with their mouths open wide. I knew when my barber got done and I saw my new cut, Mr Bitches was back in business. I had to do this, the blonde had a long run, but I had to switch my style up.

This Friday was our second game, and I had to bring it home just like our first game. I wasn't going to miss any opportunities to speak with scouts. I was going to get drafted. This was my last year in college and I had to start thinking about my future, which was The NFL.

I squinted my eyes as the sun beamed down on me. Wiping my forehead, I opened the door for Amber. We were having lunch before I went to practice and before her next class. Pulling out my phone, I started taking a few selfies.

The waitress greeted us and then she sat us down at a booth in the back.

"Bae stop acting like you ain't never seen me with a hair cut before," I laughed as Amber started reaching over to the table and running her fingers in my head.

"Boy shut up you are so fucking fine,mmm," she said as she bit down on her bottom lip.

I shook my head grabbing a menu while she kept her eyes on me. "Let me stop looking at you, because you are making me wet Lord Jesus," she said grabbing a menu. I laughed shaking my head.

The waitress came to the table and take our orders. Once we got our food we started eating right away.

"O you look so good babe, I was a little skeptical at first about you cutting your hair but you look so good," she said smiling.

"Thank you bae," I laughed. The waitress came and refilled our waters. She brought out our appetizer which was cheese sticks and buffalo wings. We started eating and chatting. Amber started telling me about her day, and how her classes were going.

All the while she was talking I spotted one of my classmates and another one of my female friends Destiny. "Yo Destiny!" I shouted.

"Odell! Wow you look good what happened to the blonde?" She asked as we hugged. Me and Destiny had Chemistry class freshman year. We were assigned together on a group project and since then we had been the best friends. Destiny was like a sister to me, she had been there for me several times pulling me out of binds.

A few times when I was broke and hungry she gave me money as well as food. She even helped me find my job. When all hope was lost she was there for me.

Around this time me and Amber was a little distant because she was seeing Tory. His ass was a jerk. He wanted Amber all for himself he didn't want her communicating with anybody. Including me. So for a while we stopped talking, and I'd only see her here and there around campus.

I was so caught up in Destiny that I almost forgot about Amber I instantly introduced them. "Destiny this is my friend Amber, Amber this is Destiny another one of my friends," I said as me and Destiny laughed.