Oh my gosh

To cute to be true banner on the side

~Chapter 3~

His old spice scent hit me like a ton of bricks.His eyes turned gold when he saw me and he hovered above me in 1 second.My breathing stopped for a second as I gazed into his eyes.Instantly,his lips found mine and we kissed passionately.

It soon turned demanding and needy and he started to rip open my clothing without breaking the kiss.He trailed kisses along my neck and reached my mark. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his torso.

Just then,the doorbell rang and he growled.I was breathing erratically and he kissed me on the lips. "We are not done"Heat formed in my cheeks and I quickly put on an outfit. I felt sorry for the person behind that door. He headed downstairs and I followed along.

Jason opened the door,"What?"He growled angrily."A-alpha K-Kaysey's f-files were st-stolen"The doctor stuttered. "What do you mean?"He growled. "S-someone knows about her existance"He said. "You worthless shit! HOW WAS IT STOLEN?!"He growled."We don't kn-know. Luna Catherine's files were st-stolen as well. We couldn't track any scent"He stuttered. "CHECK OVER IT NOW!"He slammed the door on his face and started pacing back and forth angrily.

"Jason calm down"I placed my hand on his shoulder but he grabbed my wrist. "I can't calm down. Someone has your files and Kasey's. I failed to protect you. I couldn't protect you or Kasey.I couldn't protect my mate"He was starting to talk to himself and he let go of my wrist.

"Jason you're doing your best and I know you are. Kasey and I are being well protected."I assured."You can only do so much and you're trying. Kasey is okay, I'm okay, you're okay"I added. He embraced me tightly and inhaled my scent. "I promise I will do anything for you and Kasey.Anything.I love you"He said.

"I love you too"I replied and placed my head on his chest.The faint voice purred in my mind.'I enjoy being so close to him' it said.HEY!HE IS MINE!

Jason picked me up and walked up the steps to our room. He laid me on the bed, "Now, where were we?"

(/ω\)

I woke up feeling energized.Jason pulled me closer to his chest and I really had to pee.I tried to wiggle out but he had a strong grip. "Jason let go! I need to pee!"I said. He stirred in his sleep but was still stuck in dreamland. I put my hand up towards him and water came out. He woke up instantly with a growl. "Jason! I need to PEE! "I said and he let go. I ran into the bathroom and did my buisness.

I got in the shower and afterwards, put on shorts and a T-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. Jason was shirtless and the shorts he wore hung low and his eyes were foggy which meant he was mindlinking. I gulped as his eyes bled into black and he threw my favorite vase at the wall, making it smash into a million pieces.He then started to break everything. The TV, the couch, the tables. I stood in shock as his bones started to pop and fur sprouted.

In front of me stood a large, black Wolf. I had only seen his wolf once and I was still scared shitless. He broke through the door with a monstrous growl.

'GO!' The voice ordered. I wasted no more time in to sprinting after him. I ran at an inhuman speed and made it to the pack house in a matter of seconds. I could hear screaming, and things being broken. I ran towards his scent towards the hospital. I finally made it and saw doctors cornered by my very pissed mate. He was growling and snarling at them.I then realized Cole, Chester, and Rick held him back.

"JASON STOP!"I yelled and everything went silent. He turned to me, his eyes were red. He took steps towards me and I took steps back. I hit a wall and he was right in front of me. His eyes were red and he looked scary as hell. I could actually feel the power radiating off of him. I shut my eyes tight,not knowing what to expect. Maybe death.

Instead, I opened my eyes and saw a butt naked Jason. "EVERYBODY. OUT. NOW!"He shouted in his alpha voice.Everyone was out in a matter of seconds and Jason pulled me impossibly close."MINE!"He growled.

I gulped, not knowing what else to do. "They lost it. They lost the god damn files"He growled to himself. "What do you mean?"I whispered."The person who took it has no scent and didn't get seen. We have no chance in getting them back"He growled. "This puts you in more danger because everything about you is on that file. Water elemental, Lycan blood...."He trailed off. "Your mine!"He growled again.Will the jäegers figure out I'm a water elemental?

And Kasey.......my sweet Kasey.I traced my nail along his scar with a deep frown.He relaxed and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry"He muttered. "You have nothing to be sorry about"I replied and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I know you can do this Jason.I know you're being protective because you want us to stay safe and I trust and believe in you"I told him. I placed my hand on his cheek and he leaned to it with his eyes closed.

"I love you so much"He said.His blue eyes stared into mine and a smile formed on my face,"I love you too,now put on some shorts"

"Okay my love"He picked up the shorts folded nearly on one of the gurneys and put it on. "Better?"He whispered in my ear and I nodded. "Much better"He grabbed my hand in his and walked out of the room. "You destroyed the living room"I frowned making him chuckle "I'll get some members to fix it" I nodded and saw he was mind linking. "LUNA CAT!"A familiar voice yelled. Soon, I was attacked in a hug by Bella.

"Bella!"I hugged her tightly. "How have you been?"I asked. "Goooooood,Hi alpha"She waved to Jason shyly and he chuckled, "Hey Bella"

"Bella!"My sister whined. She soon ran in."CAT!"She squealed hugging me. "Hey Autumn!"I hugged her back."Where's KayKay?"She asked. "She's with Cole.How about after school you can come see her?"She nodded happily with a wide grin. "Okay"I put her back down. "Come on Bella"They ran off after giving us a wave and I grabbed Jason's hand.

We walked down the pack halls until we reached the nursery.I opened the door and saw Kasey sleeping peacefully.I picked her up, out of the crib and kissed her cheek. "Mommy missed you"I whispered."I have to finish up the work with the missing files. I'll drive you home"Jason sighed. I nodded while following him outside to the garage.

I got into the car and he started to drive.I honestly don't know why we need a car if our house is right by the pack house. He always left a spare car at the pack house.He parked in front of the house and I hopped out and walked into the house,considering we had no door. I had no idea why, but I was feeling neglected by Jason.I headed up the steps and placed Kasey in her crib. I then went back downstairs and sat on the torn couch.

Jason pulled me on his lap. "What's wrong?"He mumbled. I was blocking my emotions from him,I usually let him in. "Nothing"I snapped.He frowned pulling me closer. "There is something wrong.Why are you blocking me out?"

"I don't know"I replied honestly while sighing."It's just....alot and I don't want you to stress over it. You have too much to worry about,"I sighed and pecked him on the lips."Kitten, it's my job to worry about you. You're my mate."He told me."Yeah, yeah but you need to go do pack work. I'll stay here, promise"I said kissing him again. He gently pushed me back on the couch and hovered above me. "I don't want to go"He said while kissing my mark. I suppressed a loud moan wanting to escape and he continued to kiss,suck,and lick it.

I couldn't hold it back anymore and let it out. "You really need to go"I whispered breathless.I felt hot and horny and having sex with my infant daughter in the house is not something I want to do. "Fine,but Ill fix the door before I leave"He groaned getting up.

(。•́︿•̀。)

"I promise I'll come home as soon as I finish the pack work"He said. I nodded as he exited the new and improved door.My stomach growled and I thought that now was the perfect time to eat.

I ran into the kitchen and looked around. ice cream! I thought to myself.I opened the freezer and took out a huge tub of vanilla ice cream. I then went back to our room because the living room was trashed and turned on Spongebob. I'm still a kid at heart. I took a scoop of it and shoved it in my mouth. I moaned in pleasure and just then, the doorbell rang.

I set my ice-cream down and walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello Luna, my name is Drake Kirkwood"

Authors Note

Do you guys know who it is?

If you don't remember then go back to The Alphas Kitten...... hint hint,It's on the chapter: Unknown Secrets