Quick and important authors note

Kay....so I was wondering if you guys wanted me to do double stories at once? I will definately finish Pregnant with the Alpha's Kitten so don't freak out.

I want it to be another werewolf romance because I'm kinda stuck on it all.I actually have a couple of stories that I made but only the description.I want you guys to pick your favorite and if I should finish the story first or do both at the same time.

Okay so here are the descriptions.....

Stuck Between the Two

Brooklyn has lived with her angelic sister Sammy for years. Her father was abusive after a depression when her mom died. She is left to take care of Sammy but soon her father takes everything and leaves. He robbed Brook of 7,000$ and went AWOL. She has to get her her money back to pay for food and the rent so she has no choice but to start working at a strip club.

On her journey she meets 2 guys. A beta and an alpha. One makes her forget about everything she has been through and the other helps her weigh her problems as she tells him his story. In the end, she has to choose 1.Will she pick a future that let's her forget her past?Or a future that helps her move on?

Alphas Bad Girl

Skylar Wescott is the bad ass, clumsy,sexy,bitchy Alphas daughter in the strongest pack in the United States. She doesn't take anyone's shit and is OBSSESSED with pizza.But it all changes when she meets her mate and wants a pizza him. (Get it?No?Okay) He has strong intentions for her to be the Luna of his pack but she has the total opposite.Can he change her heart or will she fight for her freedom?

The Human Luna

Avary Leonard is just a normal human girl living with her mom.She has a heavy past and prefers not to talk about it.Everything changes when she moves to a small town filled with freaky people that like to refer to her as a human.

Colton Jones has been saving everything for his mate.First kiss, virginity, and life.When he meets Ava and finds out she is his mate he is more than happy to have her.

Soon,big news comes up about Ava's past and she is the one protecting the entire werewolf species

Taken by an Alpha

Alena is a normal teenage girl trying to make life fun by being a rebel and taking big risks with her boyfriend Max. But her whole world turns around when she goes to the gas station,caught in the middle of a robbery and is kidnapped by an Alpha and he happens to be her mate.

The Nerd's Luna

Nicole Hanson never thought she would get a human mate.Then again, a nerd.Tyler Woods never thought he would be approached by the most popular girl in school and fall for her carelessly.Yes,he has to admit that he has had a crush on her since kindergarden and when his brother is an Alpha that is obsessed with her,It won't be good.

All of these books are on my works but no real chapters are published and the dedications so you can check it out now.