Taken

This chapter will have ALOT of POV skips

~Chapter 17~

I cradled Kasey to sleep and went back downstairs.Jason had to do urgent pack work dealing with the Vampires,Hunters,and jäegers.That leaves me home alone although Cate,Mariah,and Shelby are on their way along with Autumn and William.

I took out a bag of chips and turned on Netflix.As I waited for it to load,I opened Wattpad on my phone and began reading.Who knew reading could actually be fun?

----

The doorbell rang and I paused Family Guy and smelled my bestfriends' scents.I grinned while opening the door and hugging them."Hello ladies"I grinned."Hello Catherine"They said entering.I shut the door and made sure to lock it.They made themselves comfortable and I played Family Guy.

"Where are Hunter,Aiden and Zac?"I asked. "Daddy duty"They said in unison.I laughed at that and put my head in Mariah's lap."I'm tired"I mumbled.She laughed and Shelby cooed, "Is my niece keeping you up all night?"I nodded instantly.Kasey would wake up and cry every 30 minutes.She had never done it before but recently she was crying alot.

"She might have a tummy ache"Cate noted.I shrugged, "We're taking her to the doctor"They both nodded and I got up, "Food?"A smile took over their face and I ran into the kitchen.

-

Autumn and William still weren't here yet,so we began a movie marathon.Halfway through,I got a really weird and twitchy feeling.'Where's Jason?' Blue randomly asked,beginning to freak out.Before I could respond,I heard Kasey crying and got up. "Be right back"The girls nodded and I went up the steps.Blue was pacing back and forth.

I opened the door and screamed."Kasey!"I pointed my hand at the strange man and before I could use my powers,a needle was stuck in my arm and I felt something cold enter my body.My hand stung as I tried to use my powers.Blue was fading away and I couldn't shift or mindlink either.

Where are Mariah?Cate?Shelby,even?The man that was holding Kasey flew against the wall when she pounded her tiny hands against him and another man injected her with something."NO! STOP!KASEY"I yelled as her eyes shut and her heart beat faded.

I then realized she was only asleep and calmed down a little. "Get away from her!"I shouted trying to go to her but a man held me back, "Nighty night Luna"He snarled hitting the back of my head with something and I became unconscious.

Autumn's POV

"Come on Will!"I begged wanting to go see Kasey and Cat."Mommy we're going!"I squealed running out the door.Will ran ahead of me, laughing until he came to a sudden stop."It stinks"He squeezed his nose and I giggled but the smell hit me to."It smells like stinky feet"I whined covering my nose.

I then saw Freddy asleep along with Mikey.They can't sleep!They have to guard Kasey and Cat!No fair,i'm telling on them!I followed William inside the house and the stinky smell was still there.Mariah,Shelby,and Cate were asleep too!This isn't a sleepover!They're supposed to protect Kasey and Cat!

Will tried waking them up but they wouldn't budge."Cat!"I yelled going up the steps.She's probably with Kasey.I went inside her room to find it completely dirty and unorganized.Why did Cat mess up Kasey's room?There was a big crack in the wall and I examined it all.

The window was open and I had a weird feeling in my stomach like something was wrong,but what?"I think we should call Jason"I told Will.I remember the pack emergency number by heart.I screamed as I saw blood smeared against the wall."Will!"I sobbed pointing to it.

"It's okay Autumn"He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs.He tried to get the phone but it was too high."There's a chair"I pointed to one of the dining chairs and he pulled it over to the counter and stood on it.He managed to grab the phone and cheered, "I got it Autumn!"