Funeral

Okay so I just want to let you guys know that...........I'm hot<3

~Chapter 9~4 weeks later~

I smoothed out my dress and Kasey's.The funeral was today. Nothing had happened over the weeks.Jason agreed to speak to the blood wolf after the funeral,everyone was going easy on him because of the death.

Kasey began to play with my hair and I kissed her forehead.Jason was taking a long time so I put Kasey on the couch and went upstairs towards our room.I opened the door and saw Jason crying on the bed.I walked over to him. "Jason we need to go soon"I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to mine.It was a quick kiss and he calmed down a little.

"You can get through this Jason.I know you can"I assured while tying his tie.He calmed down after a while and I let him hold me.We drove to the pack house and it was crowded.Everyone was in the back where there was a bunch of grass and the coffin was raised above the ground.

It wasn't starting yet so everyone was standing around.Jason offered to hold Kasey while I went to go find my mom(not the real mom) I walked through the crowds and was pissed to see some of the girls wearing tight slutty dresses.

One was flirting with a guy and I stormed over. "Have some respect!This is a funeral not a bedroom so close your legs,you're not a door.Gosh,is this what you do to every guy you see? "I growled at her. "Are you calling me a slut?"She gasped. I knew as Luna is wasn't my place to say yes but this really bothered me.

"I'm not calling you a slut. I am calling you a penny because you're two-faced, worthless, and in everyone's pants."I snapped at her.

She gasped and turned away.She wasn't able to do anything about it because I was her Luna.I walked away after one last glare and found my mom.She was trying not to cry and I hugged her."Let it out"I whispered and she broke down.

She looked at me with a weak smile, "Thank you so much darling.I love you so much"I smiled back and everyone started to get into their seats.I walked over to Jason and sat beside him.I held Kasey on my lap and she giggled.

Some of the pack members were only here for the food and I was a little on edge.Jason was hunched over with his hands covering his eyes.He wasn't crying and I whispered soothingly in his ear. He calmed down a little and I decided to leave early because it was hard on him, "Let's go home"I whispered.He nodded and walked to the car.I buckled Kasey up and Jason drove.

When we got home, the door was open."Stay here and be ready to call"I nodded while taking out my phone.I saw him cautiously sniffed the air and he seemed to relax.Who was it?I sniffed the air but smelled.....Lycan.I jumped out of the car with Kasey and followed behind Jason.He was talking to a girl with red hair.She had green eyes as well that sparkled.

"Hi.My name is Nina Kizzie"She grinned at both of us while handing Jason files."Why did you take the files?"Jason growled. "I wanted to make sure that everything was true about you and your mate and child"She said. "Why are the Lycans coming here?"I asked the question that had been on my mind. "We're here to protect you and Kasey"She said like it was obvious."Oh,"I replied and Jason began to mindlink.

"You're going to have to stay in the pack house"Nina nodded and smiled at Kasey and I."I'll be right back"I quickly excused myself and headed upstairs.Kasey was giggling the entire time and I put her in her crib.My baby was getting so big!I kissed her forehead.

Speaking of babies, I miss my furry friends."Princess!Dex!"I yelled.They ran in the room.Princess licked my legs and Dexter was larger than before."My babies!"I kissed their furry heads and they barked happily."Let's go downstairs"They began to run ahead of me and barking the whole way.