Elementals

~Chapter 18~

Mariah's POV

"Bye baby"I kissed Aiden's cheek and he hugged me, "Bye muma."We all waved to them and headed outside."All I know is that she was taken north"Shelby said once we were at a good distance."On unclaimed territory or something"I added.Cate nodded and closed her eyes."Be quiet for a second"She said and began mumbling something and pointing her hand towards trees.

Out of nowhere,a cleanly molded path of dirt made it's way through the woods.It split past the trees and Cate smiled."I found a shortcut"

Jason's POV

I ran as fast as possible with everyone else nearby.My wolf was ready to kill and so was I.I could only hope that they didn't hurt her.I swear if they put a hand on Kasey or Cat I will fucking tear them to shreds.

I let out a huff in anger and pushed myself faster.

Mariah's POV

As we came to the end of the trail,A very well guarded territory came up,it was a tall building that was worn down a little.A small beach was beside it but it looked pretty deadly.Cate closed the trail making trees grow in place of it and it looked like we were never there."The boys aren't here yet.We have a head start"Shelby whispered."Well,let's have some fun"I smiled and we crept towards the back.

There were 3 men there and it looked pretty easy."Anyone know how to take them down without noise?"Cate asked."I do"Shelby grinned and pointed her hand towards them.They began scratching their throats furiously,trying to breath.

They fell on their knees and I almost laughed."Teach them to breathe my air after taking my friend"Shelby whispered.I laughed lowly and Cate joined.Once the men were dead,I tried to push the men away but it was no use."Hold on"Cate closed her eyes and I heard low noises in the woods.

A large deer ran out and I stared with widened eyes.It trotted over and looked at Cate.They seemed to be communicating with their eyes and the deer turned to the men.It kicked them away with it's legs and head.I mentally awwed and when the men were out of sight,the deer went over to Cate."Thanks buddy.Now go back home"It nodded and entered the woods again.

"That was cute"Shelby cooed."I know!"Cate grinned and I then realized we're toast."Guys, our scents!Can't they smell that?"I whispered.Cate's eyes widened and Shelby grinned while moving her hands gently.The wind picked up and blew a bit too harsh,"Not to harsh"Cate whispered.She nodded and moved them a little slower.

"Okay, that should be good"Cate whispered.Shelby nodded while stopping her hands and I opened the door.It was quiet except for the drip of water from pipes.We crept through the gross hall until I came to an abrupt stop."There!"I pointed to the large wolf guarding another door.

"Anyone?"Shelby offered."Ooh, my turn"I whispered snapping my fingers.A small flame appeared and I juggled it over each of my fingers.I pointed it to my target and the flame flew towards the wolf until it hit the exact place:His tail.

We smiled as he ran in circles trying to let it out.We laughed very quietly due to the werewolf hearing. I made a ball of fire and threw it at him.He hit the wall and lay limp.I snapped my fingers making the flames go away and we walked to the door he had been guarding.Shelby was getting rid of our scents once again as I opened the door.

I saw a blonde guy punching her and I knew my eyes were red, "Get away from her!"I ordered,ready to kick ass.

Connor's POV

More elementals?!Holy shit..........I'm hot!

Jason's POV

I reached my destination and watched the other men get out. I shifted and changed into the shorts Chester gave me."Let's move out"I growled.Everyone entered the territory not so discreetly and the men went on guard.

Cat's POV

Connor growled at them,"How did you get in here?!"Mariah smirked,her eyes were red,Cate's eyes had dialated into a dark brown with speaks of green,Shelby's eyes were an orangeish-tannish color."Like this!"Mariah threw a ball of fire at him.

Only problem was,it went straight through him.What the.....?I saw his shadow moving,almost like it was running. "THE SHADOW!"I yelled but he had already knocked over my friends."No!"I yelled yanking the chains.Men came into the room and handcuffed them."No!CATE!MARIAH!SHELBY!"I pulled the chains but it was no use.

They dragged my friends away no matter their screaming and I looked at Connor,"What are you?"I asked."I'm an elemental just like you Cat.The elemental of darkness"Just as he said that,the entire room was dark.

There wasn't even a light in the room.His laughter echoed across the room, "I can control shadows,make any place dark-"I felt a tug at my feet and screamed."I can torture you all day Catherine"The room became light again but dark figures were on the wall and it looked as if they were moving towards me!

I shut my eyes, awaiting what would happen.Instead,nothing did.Curiously,I opened my eyes and saw Connor smiling."H-how did you...?I-I thought there were only 4"I stuttered.

"That's what everyone thinks!Earth used to be filled with us.Electric elementals,fire,water,earth,air,darkness,light.......many of us!Of our kind!But we were wiped out.The only survivors were the water, earth, air, and fire.Except one.One of darkness who knew he had to pass it on."He put his hand on my leg making me kick him again.Well, that was a bad idea.

Jason's POV

3 familiar girls were dragged onto the battlefield.Cole,Chester,and Rick growled while running to them."Stop!"They ordered.Each men pointed a gun to their head."Or they die"One said."What are you guys doing here?"They growled."We need to save her.Theres another...... Elemen-"The men shoved something in Shelby's mouth and did the same to Mariah and Cate."Let them go!"Chester growled."Not until we get him"He pointed to me and I growled.Mariah,Shelby,and Cate shook their heads.I can't let them die because of this.

'Don't do it' Cate's voice said in my head.How did she do that?"Fine"I growled.They threw them at Chester,Rick and Cole and one came behind me to handcuff me."No!"Cate tried to run to me but Cole held her back."This is all my fault!"She sobbed.

Cat's POV

I watched as men handcuffed someone else across from me.I then smelled the old spice scent:Jason?

"Jason!"I yelled.He turned to me but his mouth was stuffed with something.He began yanking the chains and Connor smiled, "Looks like the whole gang is here"He chuckled.I growled at him and he walked to me."All according to plan"He began touching me again making Jason pull the chains even harder."STOP!"I yelled yanking on the chains.The silver was stopping me from doing anything.

He chuckled and Kasey was brought into the room on a gurney.She looked as if she were asleep and I felt my heart breaking.He laughed again and pointed a gun to her head making me scream.Before anything could happen,a gun shot rang through the air.

My eyes were shut as tight as possible.When nothing was said,I opened them and gasped.Connor was shot.Blood poured out of the wound and we all turned to see who had shot.

"Tiffany?"

Authors Note

UNEDITED

I'm happy about this chapter.

What was your favorite part?

If you had to pick only one,which elemental would you be?

Who's POV was your favorite?

There might be 1 or 2 more chapters left, I'm still deciding on that.

I want to give a special thanks to Shake_n_Blake.She is the author of The Luna's Human,Wattpad Secrets, The Endangered, and Why She Ran.I love talking to her!She is really fun and nice.She even helped me with my Spanish homework.I love you and you're books.You seem really cool in person and I'm glad we're friends:)

I love you guys too! Thanks for your support.Farewell my FCLCS!!!

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. SHARE