Mr.Asshole

I know I said I would make a chapter in Melody's POV but I decided to change my mind.......unless you really want me to

~Chapter 12~

"What?What happened?"I asked quickly."Cat I'm sorry.The Jäegers,they know.We told them"She sobbed."Who is we?Whats happening?"I asked frantically."Me and Melody.We told the Jäegers about you and Lycan and elemental. and Kasey"She said quickly."What did you do?!"The phone was snatched out of my hand and my mate yelled angrily into the phone.I strained my ears to listen.

"I'm so sorry Jason.I found my mate and I lost my baby.Im so so sorry."She sobbed."YOU NO GOOD WHORE!"Jason growled making me jump."Please Jason.The Jäegers are planning something.They-"Jason was practically breaking the phone.I heard her sream and a loud bang.

"I'm sorry"She whispered and the line went dead.Jason slammed his fist into a wall.Uh oh.....another temper tantrum.

"Stop!"I yelled hugging him.He instantly hugged back and calmed down."She's lying"He growled. "I......I don't think she is"I whispered making him become tense."Cat she's been after you since she saw you.She's fucking lying!"He growled.

"It sounded real.Maybe she did find her mate.I mean..... isn't the mate bond stronger?It would make sense"I tried to reason with him."She's still a fucking traitor.You can't trust her!She helped Logan!"He shouted. "You need to listen to yourself Jason-"He cut me off. "No, you need to listen to me.I can't trust her and I never will"He went back to our room and slammed the door shut.

I rubbed my temples and wrapped my arms around my knees.Everything is useless.I had a sudden urge from Blue to let her out.I sighed and got up.

She was whining and groaning and I took off my clothes once outside and shifted.I let her take over and she began to run.

--------------_---------------

I opened the door and noticed Jason wasn't even there.Weird....I headed back to our room but the door was still shut.I opened it and saw him watching TV.He didn't even look at me, so I got a pair of clothes and took a shower.

Afterwards, I put on the clothes and went downstairs.Princess and Dexter were in the kitchen and whining."What's wrong?"I asked petting them.They began to lick my legs and face."I figured that they were hungry so I fixed them food and water.

Instead of eating, they began to lick me again and I bent down, "What's wrong?"I rubbed Dex behind his ear and he licked my stomach and hand.Princess knudged me with her head as if she were trying to tell me something."Guys if you want to play I'm not in the mood right now"I told them and they began to lick me again.I got up again and turned back.Jason was watching and he was leaning in the doorway.

"Hey"I said but Mr.Asshole decided to ignore me and opened one of the cabinets."Jason why are you ignoring me?"I asked.He ignored me and began to take out ingredients.'He's rejecting us' Blue said.'His wolf is blocking me out too.Hes going to reject us' She said sadly. A large wave of sadness washed over me and tears built up inside of me.

I turned away from him and went into our room.I made sure I didn't cry because Blue was just overreacting,'He isn't going to reject us' I told her but she ignored and blocked me.

I closed my eyes for a moment.Why was he so mad about this?I groaned in frustration and heard the doorbell ring.I went down to get it and opened the door."Hi"Andrea said.Kasey was in her arms.I growled and held Kasey close to me."Look, I'm here to protect you guys.If I could have spent my life with Jason I would've.Please"She begged.

It was wrong of me as Luna to judge her so quickly.I sighed, "Fine"She hugged me but not tight enough to squish Kasey. "Thanks so much"She squealed.I was then yanked out of her arms and nearly crushed to death."Don't touch her!"Mr.Asshole growled.