Brother?Sister?

~Chapter 8~

My mouth dropped open and so did Jason's.I wasn't even able to speak. Kingston?Drake was smiling like an idiot.Andrea had tears in her eyes. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh.It's true"She said letting the tears go.I stood up and everyone turned to me. Everything was happening so fast. I felt like everything was catching up."Wha.....when.......wha-"I stopped as everything became blurry and I willed myself not to pass out......again.

"Kitten calm down"Jason grabbed both of my wrists and held me in place. "No.....no it's........I just...."I shut my eyes tight while shaking my head. "No......no......"Jason ordered them to leave and he turned to me. "Calm down Kitten"He held my head and I stared into his eyes and began to cry. "I can't do it"I sobbed with my head on his chest.He rubbed my back, "Yes you can.I'm here for you.I love you so much"He kissed the top of my head and I couldn't stop crying.

He placed me on the bed and bent down so he was leveled with me. "It's okay, I promise"I nodded while he wiped my tears away and I held him close. "Don't go"I mumbled. "I won't"He assured kissing my forehead.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

^ω^

I put on my Spongebob pajamas after my shower knowing I would be home all day. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked into Kasey's room. Andrea was smiling at my daughter.I froze on the spot.

She sensed my prescense and turned to me. "Hi"I didn't say anything, I just stared at her. She had short black hair that was cut to her neck and crystal blue eyes. She had well defined cheeks and a crooked nose along with full lips.She gave off a friendly vibe.

"Cat I have waited so long to see you and Jason"She stood in front of me.She was really tall and made me feel like a midget.I still stayed silent and watched her. "I've been looking for years ever since I was separated from Jason.We were taken away at birth."I was stiff as a board and I didn't know what to say or do.

"I heard about you and Jason and Kasey.I got some files just to make sure it was true."So she stole our files?"I then gave them to Nina"

I continued to stare at her. "Maybe we can talk later?"I didn't respond and she left. I went over to Kasey and picked her up. "You hungry?"I began to descend the steps and entered the kitchen.Jasons hair was messy and he looked tired.I placed Kasey in her seat and began to feed her.There was tension in the air when Andrea entered. "Good morning"She chirped like everything was perfectly fine.

I finished feeding Kasey and I held her in my arms.Jason had his hand in a tight fist. "Jason I can explain......"She said but Jason cut her off, "Explain what?Why you were missing my entire life?Why my parents didn't tell me you existed?Explain why you didn't you come sooner?"The tone he used wasn't even normal.I flinched slightly and so did Andrea.

"It wasn't my fault Jason!"She yelled slamming her hands on the table.I jumped in my seat and held Kasey tighter."I WANTED TO COME SOONER!"She yelled.Jason stood abruptly, making his chair fall back."Get out"He growled.She had tears in her eyes. "Please Jason, I.....I can't go"She whispered and his eyes bled into black. "GET. OUT" she jumped as he used his alpha voice. "Fine,I'll be staying in the pack house"I heard the door open and slam shut. "I'll go stay with her"Before we could stop Drake he darted out of the house.

Kasey was crying and I tried to soothe her."I need to think"Jason said. "Okay"I whispered.He exited the house and I managed to get Kasey to stop crying.I went upstairs and put her in her crib. Walking down stairs once again, I placed my head on the couch cushion.Everything was happening so fast.I need to talk to someone about this and I knew exactly who. I dressed Kasey up and put on my own clothes.Kasey only had socks on her feet and a pink dress with a band around her head that was decorated with flowers.