Chapter VII

*Lance's POV*

As I wake up I feel arms around me and then I look down to see Keith. I smile to myself. He looks so precious sleeping on my chest. I move a piece of his hair off his face and tuck it behind his ear. I then run my fingers through his hair. His hair is so freaking soft. I feel his arms around me get tighter. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Good m-morning" Keith said in a morning voice.

His deep voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Good morning Keithy!" I say twirling a piece of his hair around my finger.

"H-Hey, Lance." Keith says

I don't know how Keith and I keep getting into these situations but, I have to admit I don't hate it. I think I might actually have a crush on him. He's so adorable.

"I'm going to go make breakfast. Then we'll walk to school alright?"

"Okay." Keith says as gets up and grabs his stuff and messes with it.

I decide i'll make something fast and easy. I make eggs, toast and bacon. I learned how to cook from my mama. When I was 16, just starting my sophomore year, I told my parents I was bi. Needless to say I was kicked out the next week and my parents have cut all ties with me. At the time I had a boyfriend but we broke up a few months after.

"Keith!" I yell

Keith comes out in one of my shirts. It is white with blue long sleeves. One of my favorite shirts. His mullet is tied up in a low ponytail. I lose my ability to speak yet i choked out a few inaudible noises

"Hm?" He says

"B-Breakfast is r-ready." I stutter out as I put two plates on the table and sit down.

Keith sits down right in front of me. We eat our food silently. It is very awkward.

"You ready?" I ask as we get up and throw our remains away.

Keith clears his throat
"Yeah."

"Are you going to wear my shirt though?"

Keith looked down at his shirt and smiled.

"Is that a problem?" He asks so innocently

Uh yes Keith that is a problem because you wearing my shirt is making me go insane. You look too adorable for yours and mine own good and I can barely hold back from cuddling you right now.

"Nope not at all." I say

We begin walking to school. While we walk we of course leave room for Jesus between us but maybe Jesus is a little squished. We walk silently and my thoughts are roaming at the speed of light. Suddenly I feel Keith's hand brush against mine. He has a smug smirk on his face.

Don't you do it Keith.

He waits a little to brush his hand against mine again. His smug face growing.

Keith... dont do it.

In one swift motion, he moves his hand to hold mine.

KEITH

My cheeks turn as red as tomatoes. I look in his direction. He looks back.

"Is there a problem?" He says so smugly, and looks at me wit a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. I honestly think he is the most smug person I have ever met.

"N-nope. Not a-at a-all" I say with my voice going dangerously.

He laughed.
"I think other wise."

----------
so sorry this chapter is shorter than a yard stick.. ill be adding to it for the next chapter..

toodlez