2 Plan: Bring him back

Yoongi is back at work tho he doesn't have a mew secretary he pulled his brother in this situation.

"Hyung why me?!" Jungkook whined.

"Yah! Think of this as on job training." Yoongi answered.

"Now go get me a coffee." Yoongi said.

"Does Jin hyung also do this?"

"No. But he automatically do it..." Yoongi answered and Jungkook walked out with heavy steps on how he get involved of this.

Plan: Bring him back

1. Go to his house and asked again.
2. ‎Act as if I'm sick
3. ‎Double his salary
4. ‎Give him higher position.
5. ‎Beg for it.

"I think the last one is too much— hm everything I guess. Just admit one thing hyung." Jungkook commented at all of his plan.

"Admit what?" Yoongi asked.

He is really slow. Jin hyung got a point there. Jungkook thought.

"I'm out, I need to get some papers for you." Jungkook said and went out to Yoongi's office.

After some hours of Yoongi typing, reading, studying and analyzing every folders. He decided to stop, he looked at his brother who is already sleeping at the sofa he looked at his wrist watch. The hell it's already 10 pm in the evening.

This is Min Yoongi when he was working, he only focused on one thing that he wasn't bothered by the others. He would sometimes locked himself at the office or in his office in their house.

"Jungkook— get up. You lazy bunny! How could you fell asleep during work time?"

"Hyung— it says as a secretary you should only work for 8 hours unless your boss asked for an over time." Jungkook said and shifted at the other side of the sofa.

Yoongi remained silent come to think of it... Today... Everything what Jungkook did is exactly opposite at Jin. Jungkook only tell his schedule for today, give the paper works, do the outside meeting for him that's what a secretary normally do. But Jin, he tell his schedule, if he is having a meeting he Jin will help him fixing his necktie, Jin will always buy him some lunch, Jin always wait for him outside his office the reason why Secretary Kim is the best.

"Get up! We are going home or you wanna just walk?" Yoongi said and stormed out his office.

When they came back home...

Jungkook stretch his body at living room sofa, "if this is how tiring Jin hyung did for almost 3 years now. I could see myself resigning for the next 24 hours." Jungkook said and fell asleep at the sofa.

Yoongi suddenly become quite.

It could be Jin get tired of him?

He looked at the paper where he wrote his plan on bringing back the older.

He decided to go at Jin's house.

( ^ω^)

"You know what Seokjin I'm running out of applicants for your marriage." Mrs. Kim said holding her nape.

"Eomma I told you, you don't have to look for them." Seokjin said.

"The last time we talked about this... You will be resigning at your job, and focus on finding a wife to be or a husband whatever you want as long as you get married before I die." Mrs. Kim said desperate seeing his son to get married.

Kim Seokjin is 28 years old now. He did date back when he was in college but none of them are in serious. But there is this one girl become obsessed over him, but good thing that girl has already moved on now.

"By the way... Do you like your boss?" Seokjin almost choke at his ramen.

"Eomma! What kind of question is that?!" Seokjin said, and started eating again.

Well the reason why Jin left is because his mom was right. He do really have feelings for Yoongi but he knows that Yoongi doesn't see him the way he see the younger.

Since the day he started working at Yoongi, he told himself that he is the man he wanted to be with, he is the man he wants to protect from anyone, the man he wants to see his smile every morning, the man that will keep his heart beating , fast, slow, and skips a beat everything he does. But he should put himself into the safe line. As the day passes by, the longer the day he spends with him and the days they share he see himself truly madly falling for him.

When his mother got hospitalized and she dramatically say that she is dying and the fact that she is getting older he won't be seeing his only son at the altar.

So here he is, getting pressured by his own mother to get marry soon. So after knowing that, he take it as an opportunity to leave Yoongi.

He heard someone murdering their doorbell. Even his mother woke up because of this someone murdering the doorbell at the middle of the night.

"Look who's murdering our doorbell imma get some knives to chopped that person for disturbing my beauty sleep." Mrs. Kim said.

But Jin stopped his mom and told her that he will handle it and she go back to sleep.

When he opened the gate, it was Yoongi— no not just a Yoongi but a drunk and sober Min Yoongi. He decided to drink some a bottle of soju to have a courage to face Jin.

"What the hell Yoongi?—" Jin said as he catches Yoongi from kissing the ground.

"Ooohhh! It'shh Sheookjiniee hyungieee~" Yoongi said as he snuggles more at his chest.

"Hyuuung please come back to me now! You're the best secretary I can't get anyone like you. Hyuuunggg!" Yoongi said, Yoongi pushed Jin softly.

"Ooohhh!!! I will do my aegyooo! Hmf! Hmf! Sheokjinnie hyung meaniiee! Yoongiii wants you back!" Jin looked at Yoongi, he wanted to laugh at how silly the younger is but seeing him desperate like this because he wants to him to be back at the company hurts him. The fact that he just want him back because he is the best secretary.

"Hyung did you know that I never had a shleep for a month now." Jin looked at him he can tell that he wasn't lying about that.

"Come inside." Jin said, when Yoongi was about to step... He lost his balance good thing Jin was able to catch him.

Jin sighs... And carried Yoongi in a bridal style.

He let Yoongi to use his bed, he change Yoongi's upper clothing so he wouldn't soaked with sweat. It was usual for him doing this, whenever Yoongi fell asleep at his arms or at the car he would change it.

After he changed Yoongi's shirt he stared the younger first.

"Sleep well." Jin said.

He went downstairs to hand wash Yoongi's long sleeves, but there is a piece of paper inside it. Out curiosity he opened it and read...

Plan: Bring him back

1. Go to his house and asked again.
2. ‎Act as if I'm sick
3. ‎Double his salary
4. ‎Give him higher position.
5. ‎Beg for it.

This small man need some lesson. Jin thought and did the hand wash laundry.

I'll make this plan of yours failed Min Yoongi.

🌻🌻🌻

Woww 100+ reads already ~
Thanks for the love guys~
I think you like the new plot?