5 I'll be your wife

Jin was at the lotte world when he saw Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook talking.

His cousin greeted him casually and of course left him casually with Yoongi.

"Hi." Jin break the silence between them.

They are actually walking for almost 30 mins. Now and the two younger who are secretly following them got annoyed and made them so hungry.

"Hello." Yoongi answered.

"I'm sorry about this." Jin said.

He knows that Min Yoongi is a busy person. Of course he was the ex-secretary. So he knows it so well... also he was apologizing because it was all his cousin's fault to disturb him.

"Ah– no hyung. It's okay..." Yoongi said. He was wearing a very formal attire he looks like he owned the whole amusement park right now also the girls and boys are staring him probably they felt so intimidated with Yoongi's outfit and his looks.

"You know what—" Jin started, he intertwined their hands and pulled him away in a souvenir shop.

"Wow– maybe I should try that." Taehyung said.

"The what–" Taehyung intertwined their hands.

"Pabo!" Jungkook said and pulled his hand.

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook said and wiped his hand as if Taehyung has a contagious disease.

"Since you are here mind if we just enjoy this day." Jin said as he was choosing some pastel tshirts.

"Also you should try to wear pastel colors. It really suits you so well especially your white skin tone." Jin said.

Yoongi was just staring their hands. He was blushing—

"Look this is so cute." Jin said.

"Wear this cat ears." Jin said and put the cat ears hair pin on Yoongi's soft hair.

"Eh– no I will wear this shirt but not that cat ears." Yoongi said pouting and removed it.

They went out the store, Jin still bought the cat ears.

"Come on Yoongi..." Jin said.

"Nooo! I am not wearing it hyung!"

"See you look like a cat!" Jin said as he successfully put the cat ears again at Yoongi's hair. Yoongi was about to remove it but Jin looked at him seriously.

"Don't remove it." Jin said.

Yoongi felt so intimidated... he looked away at Jin.

"Ah– hi. Actually I've been checking you for awhile now. Looks like you were alone– can I get your number?" A girl asked to Yoongi. Yoongi blinked his eyes.

Jin pulled Yoongi and hid him with his wide shoulders. He was holding Yoongi's hands.

"Watching him for awhile? So you know that he is with his boyfriend?" Jin asked sounded so possessive.

"Woaah! Jin hyung is so cool!" Jungkook commented.

"Of course runs in the blood." Taehyung said feeling so proud of their clan.

"As if I asked about that." Jungkook deadpanned and rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you just date me Kook." Taehyung asked wiggling his brows.

"I will not date you Taehyung."  Jungkook said directly.

"Yah! It is hyung for you!" Taehyung said following Jungkook.