11 Wedding

It was late at night when Yoongi finished taking a bath. Jin took a bath first then left the younger to talk to Seora.

Yoongi sits at the edge of the hotel bed. He was drying his hair, so he can go to bed soon. The door suddenly opened, revealing a Jin holding some tteokbeoki.

"Let's eat?" Jin asked.

Yoongi smiled. Jin knows that Yoongi can't say no to tteokbeoki. They eat their dinner and had a walk again outside. Talking with some random things... like doing some random flashback when they first met— what are their first impressions with each other.

Yoongi could remember how he is not use to Jin being around and not used to trust people.

"When did you feel the hm... you love me?" Yoongi asked.

"Hm... it started with a crush silly. Like I like how you are serious and dedicate with your work. How you become so pouty or a brat when you were not able to get what you want in an auction." Jin answered.

"How about you when did you realize that you love me so much?" Jin asked teasing the younger again.

"Wow hyung— but yeah I just realized it hm... maybe 3 days ago. That I am in love with you— But I guess it all started when I was having a nightmare and my insomnia hits me. You were there to— hm... hum a song for me. That moment I felt so eased, warm and cozy." Yoongi answered.

"I didn't recognize them as love because you know I never had a chance to fall in love..." Yoongi added.

"Ohh— so you are telling me that I'm your first love?" Jin gasped at the TMI he heard.

"What the! No I didn't say that you were but... okay fine." Yoongi sighed in defeat and rolled his eyes.

"Cute." Jin said and kissed Yoongi's hands.

"It's getting cold, wanna go back now?" Jin asked, Yoongi nodded as an answer.

When they came back, Jin asked for some extra blankets and pillows. Because he will be sleeping at the couch. Well they kinda always share room whenever they had a chance back when Jin was his secretary. Usually that happens when they are in an out of town or country meetings. But they don't share bed— there are two single beds in the room.

But right now there is a big difference, there is a one bed and it was a queen sized bed. Also it was kinda awkward because, it was kinda awkward since they are not boss and secretary now... they are couples now.

Yoongi looked at the sofa that Jin will sleeping, Jin might get a neck pain if sleeps there. Yoongi was currently at the bed leaning at the head board of the bed, he decided to fix the other side then called Jin. He tapped the other side...

"Why? You can't sleep? Do you want me to sing lullaby for you?" Jin asked to Yoongi as he sits at the other side of the bed.

Yoongi shakes his head. "No hyung. Hm... you might get a neck pain there you can sleep here in the other side." Yoongi muttered.

"So you want a cuddle?" Jin asked.

Yoongi's cheeks become crimson red with the older statement — that was not his point! But since the older mentioned it... Yoongi felt like he wants Jin to hug him till he fall asleep.

"Hyung!" Yoongi whines.

Jin laughed (his usual windshield laugh)

Yoongi covered his whole self in the duvet, then Jin followed Yoongi's request who is he not to give his boyfriend's request. After all he really doesn't want to sleep at the couch like he can see himself having a back pain and neck pain the next morning.