4 Should I be his wife?

(A/n: SINners hahaha did you miss me?)

Yoongi didn't showed up at Jin's house for 3 days now. Jin was hoping that Yoongi was doing well, and he wish that Yoongi didn't take his words in a wrong way. He is afraid that Yoongi might thought that he hates him. Wherein that would be the last thing to happen. Is him hating the younger...

"Should I be his wife?" Yoongi asked to his friend named Kim Namjoon.

"Hyung you just told me that, Jin hyung is straight." Namjoon answered.

"But— if I became his wife he would not look for a bride anymore."

"So you are willing to crossdress?" Hoseok asked, Namjoon's boyfriend who eventually becomes close to Yoongi too. Namjoon and Hoseok are here because Yoongi just called them.

"Not to that point Hoseok, that's too much." Yoongi said.

"But I want him back here at office."

"Hyung do you like him?"

"I like who?"

"Jin hyung of course!" Hoseok said rolling his eyes.

"Hm like? Yeah I like him being the best and doing his job perfectly—"

"Joonie. Let's go back to Daegu, you know that we left so many paper works there." Hoseok said.

Namjoon chuckles at how Hoseok was annoyed on Yoongi's naive answer.

"I need to make a plan for him to marry me."

"Just simply fall in line." Hoseok answered.

"Fall in line?"

"Yeah. Make a schedule to be his next arrange date." Hoseok said, "woaaah Jung Hoseok, I now know why Joon fall in love with you! You're a genius!" Yoongi said and left the couple at his office.

"Does he really know what is he saying?"

"He is completely denial with his feelings amd we can't do anything about that. Min Yoongi was natural stubborn." Namjoon said to Hoseok.

"Listen okay you should stay away from me." Jungkook said to Taehyung who is busily annoying him again.

"Aww why? Does my existence around you makes your heart boom boom?" Taehyung asked as he put his head on his hands and looked at Jungkook lovingly.

"Eww. No. It's you are annoying me."

"Well your brother really looks like he likes my cousin so much."

"How did you know that?"

"It's because I just know, this eyes of mine are the same eyes whenever I looked at you bunny." Taehyung said, Jungkook blushed slightly but tried to hide it by avoiding eye contact with the older.

"You know what you are such a flirt. I mean you know that those words of yours doesn't affect me at all." Jungkook said it does– and the slight red tint on his face is the proof.

"Okay going back, Jin hyung likes your brother too. Why don't we set them up?"

"You know what– I believe that none of this is coincidence I do believe that destiny—" Taehyung added but he was cutoff when Jungkook answered–

"Destiny my ass. We will help them because they both like each other. Now if you want this to happen check Jinnie-hyung arrange dates today." Jungkook said as he closed his book. Agreeing with the older's plan.

Not to be the bitter cupid in the story but he believes that destiny doesn't exist. It's a matter of choice that's why things happens, so if him chooses to entertain the feeling that has been surrounding him whenever this flirty boy is in front of him... He'll just end up just like those girls who cried at the corner because Kim Taehyung is the famous playboy at the school.