9 Ex - Girlfriend

Jin went to visit, Yoongi's company without Yoongi knowing him he was there. When Yoongi was busy he doesn't give a shit around him at all. Jin waited for him till he becomes free... and the only time Yoongi was free... at 9 in the evening.

Yoongi was just compiling his report tomorrow when he heard a knock. It was Jin, Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Hi." Jin greeted him.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked dryly. As if he doesn't want Jin's existence— but come on we know how much Yoongi misses his Jinnie hyung's existence inside his office.

"Visiting you?" Jin answered in interrogative.

"I am not sick." Yoongi's only words. He is not looking Jin at all.

"How are you?" Jin asked, and Yoongi knows that Jin's teasing smile was flustered over the older's handsome face.

"I am doing good." Yoongi answered, still fixing the papers non-stop.

"You know what... you should go home hyung. Like your date would be waiting for you for some late movie night." Yoongi said as he looked at Jin and rolled his eyes.

"Is that how you ask me for some late movies night at your mansion? How cute of you mr. Min." Jin said sounding like he was mocking Yoongi.

"What?! No." Yoongi said.

Jin chuckled.

"Are you jealous?" Jin asked.

"Wait? What? Are you kidding me? No I am not." Yoongi answered.

"And who am I?" Yoongi asked raising his brows.

"Hm... isn't you asked me to be your husband." Jin answered.

"But you are with someone awhile ago, giggling and chuckling with him." Yoongi answered he pouted.

Jin wants to pinch his cheeks that are getting puffy because of him pouting like a baby.

"So you were actually there just to stare at me?" Jin asked showing his teasing smile.

Yoongi scrunch his nose.

"You are such a baby Yoongi." Jin said.

"If that was a compliment I don't think I will accept it." Yoongi answered.

"I am going home, mr. Kim." Yoongi said. "Because, you are just here to tease me what happened this morning. Well in fact it was just purely coincidence." Yoongi said annoyed.

And stomped his feet away from the older.

When Yoongi came back from work. He went straight to his room and started walking inside his room. Confused when did the older become so playful? Like they never bicker when Jin was still his Secretary and now— just awhile ago they were bickering like a teenager.

He sits at the edge of his bed. "Maybe he was like that but I never noticed it because, I am just seeing myself." He sighed.

"Hyung! Jin hyung is here—" Jungkook said and forgot to knock on Yoongi's door and just opened it looked at Yoongi.

"Wait— what? Why? Wait! Where did you go last night you didn't sleep in the house!" Yoongi asked sounding like a mom.

"Okay chill hyung. I went home but you are sleeping already then left again because I need to finish a project with Taehyung hyung." Jungkook explains.

"So yeah that's why... but Jin hyung is here." Changing the topic.

"He is cooking for us! Like finally! I will be eating a meal!" Jungkook said excitedly dancing.