12 Publicity

After One Month —

Yoongi and Jin didn't tell anyone about their relationship. As if no one knows it — but yeah they didn't publicly or confirm anything yet.

Of course they have to public everything since Yoongi is one pf the youngest CEO in Korea.

Yoongi was sitting at the stool watching Jin cooking for their breakfast.

"Are you really sure you are not dating?" Jungkook asked to the two older.

"Not yet." The both lied, but Jungkook won't buy this lie— not at all.

"Okay." He just answered.

"Are you back as his secretary again hyung?!" Jungkook asked in a gasped.

"No. Something more." Jin answered.

"Sit now, you'll be late." Jin said to Jungkook.

"You too mr. Min." Jin pointed Yoongi who was just watching the two of them.

Jungkook went out the mansion first because he need to come in their class early. He was wondering what happened a month ago with the two older. They never mentioned what are their relationship with each other.

"Hey Kook! Where are you going?" Namjoon asked.

"Hi!" Hoseok greeted him.

"Oh hey hyungs! I am on my way to university." Jungkook said.

"Hm... get inside. We will drive you there." Jungkook followed Namjoon.

Well he was about to walk, but decided just to hop in the car because he wants to ask the two about Jin and Yoongi's relationship.

"Hm... are they not together?" Hoseok asked.

"I actually don't know hyung. They never mentioned what are their relationship." Jungkook said curiously.

"I guess whatever was happening between the two of them— they want it to be private as of now?" Hoseok said.

"Well anyways. We are here now kook. Go down you will be late!" Namjoon said, he even pointed Taehyung waiting for him outside the university.

Jungkook runs to Taehyung and hugged him. Namjoon and Hoseok are like a proud dad watching their son with his boyfriend.

"I feel like I want to adopt a child anytime soon." Hoseok muttered.

"Me too." Namjoon said and looked at his boyfriend then kissed his forehead.

"Are they?!" Jungkook asked in exclaimed.

Taehyung covered Jungkook's mouth.

"Kook. Calm down. They are dating. I saw their conversation last week those cheesy i love you's and cringey pick up lines of Jin hyung." Taehyung tell every details about what he knows and Jungkook felt so cringey with all of it. But at the same time happy because they are finally dating!

Yoongi was at Jin's house. He was waiting for Jin and his mother. Yoongi was afraid that Jin's mom would not like him. Especially he did a very bad impression... like he went here on his wasted state.

Jin came out from his mother's room looking at Yoongi, the older somehow look so nervous, Yoongi asked for Jin's hand which the older grabs and hold it tightly.

"Will— will she like me? I mean you know I did something stupid the first time I came here. Also you told me that she was about to fight me because I ruined her beauty sleep." Yoongi said and lower his head.