Epilogue

After 1 year

"We need to change it into green hyung." Jungkook said to Yoongi.

"And why?" Yoongi asked.

"Well it was Namu's favorite color." Jungkook said.

They were all busy on decorating YoonJin's Pasta Cafe. Taehyung just finished decorating the tables, Jungkook and Yoongi are busy with polaroid pictures of Namu.

While Jin, he was busy cooking in the kitchen.

Of course mrs. Kim paid a visit with what are they doing.

Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship are getting stronger though there are times that they bicker because Taehyung loves to tease Jungkook.

While Jin and Yoongi they are doing well too... they have this strong bond of communication wherein all of their worries need to be talked before sleeping or after you know what I mean 🌚🌝. It is just like how they wanted their relationship should be...

While Namjoon and Hoseok was able to adopt a child, his name is Namu. He is 5 years old now, today was his birthday so yeah. That's why all of them are busy.

"Hyung!" Yoongi called Jin.

"Are you done with the pasta?" Yoongi asked.

"Not yet. Continue this baby, and I will bake the cupcakes." Jin told Yoongi, which is the younger followed him obediently.

Just in a span of a year, Yoonjin's pasta cafe becomes one of the famous pasta house in Myeondong. Like everyone visits it because of the handsome owner, and owner's handsome boyfriend with the two handsome employees of them.

They opened the hiring of employees especially for the  students to help them in their college. That's why it was very famous...

"Namu will be out at school, I will go get him." Hoseok said.

Fast Forward ~

The party ended successfully they're all tired of everything. Yoongi fell asleep on one of the table so Jin doesn't have a choice but to carry his boyfriend back home.

Taehyung and Jungkook went home first because, they were not finish on their project and of course the NamSeok family went home too.

When Jin and Yoongi arrives at their house and Yoongi was sleeping comfortably at Jin's back. He was humming some random song... when Yoongi snuggles more.

"You are awake already right?" Jin asked, Yoongi chuckled softly humming a yes.

"Are you tired?" Jin asked.

"Yeah. You?" Yoongi asked.

"Hm... " Jin answered.

"I wanna adopt a child soon too." Jin muttered.

Well when he saw Namu was so happy, when he saw how sweet the child to his parents he felt like it was something he wants too.

"I am sorry hyung." Yoongi muttered.

"Why?" Jin asked and softly put him down.

"For what baby?" Jin asked to Yoongi as he caress the younger's soft cheeks.

"You've always wanted to have a child but you can't have one because I am a boy..." Yoongi said lowly, Jin sighed and smiled.

He cupped Yoongi's both cheeks.

"Yoongi. As long as I am with you I am the happiest. After all you call me daddy too— AW!" Jin hissed in pain when Yoongi slaps him at his shoulder.