Dare#1: Hando vs Ainz + CPU's crush and saiyans vs guardians

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to our very first dare to start the series.
Lord Ainz

Lord Ainz: Yes what is it?

Me: You've been dared by KamenRiderGaiaooo to fight his OC Hando Kawasaki.

Lord Ainz: hm....is he a formidable opponent?

Me: You'll find out soon.*snaps and Hando appears* Hey Hando

Hando: Hello author.

Me: Your creator has dared you to fight lord Ainz, the overlord of the great Tomb of Nazarick.

Albedo: He's been dared to fight lord Ainz?! That's absurd! You're not even worthy to fight any of the Guardians let alone lord Ainz. I'd beg to forfeit this dare if I were you.

Hando: Hey!!

Lord Ainz: Silence Albedo, if he's been dared to fight me then it must mean he's very powerful, but why a human be dared to face me?

Hando: Haven't you ever learnt not to underestimate your opponent?

Lord Ainz: I'm not underestimating you I'm simply surprised hm....ok. I accept, I will fight you. You better prove to be a worthy opponent,

At a battle field........

Hando gets ready and turns into Anime man.

Hando: Alright Ainz, you ready?

Lord Ainz transforms into his battle armour.

Lord Ainz: ok lets get this over with.

The battle started and Hando brought out his dream sword and close in on Ainz at a fast speed swinging his sword really fast but Ainz dodged and block the attacks and gave Hando a hard kick in the abdomen shooting him back. Ainz ran and tried to strike Hando with a double downward slash but he quickly rolled out of the way, got up and slash Ainz who easily dodges at the right time.

Ainz swung his sword but Hando blocked, he then turns anticlockwise and swings his other sword but Hando ducks and tries to jab Ainz but he wasn't even affected by the jab. Ainz  performed a quick slash and nearly slashed Hando's shoulder. Hando went back.

Lord Ainz: not bad for a human.

Hando: You haven't seen anything yet.

Lord Ainz: Alright..... "Skeletons"

Using magic Ainz summoned some skeletons to attack Hando. Hando easily defeated the skeletons.

Hando: is that all you got?

Ainz: Why don't you come to find out.
* implants one sword to the ground*

Hando dashes towards Ainz and attempts to slash him but Ainz blocks the attack and kicks Hando , Hando tries to attack again but Ainz dodges and kicks him again sending Hando flying again.