Dare#30: A tsundere succubus and epic fight

Me: Hello everyone. Let's see what dares we have this time.* reads forms* Albedo this one's for you!

Albedo:*comes* hm..what does it say?

Me: well Kamen dares you to act like a tsundere.

Albedo: hmm...so he wants me to act like Noire?

Me:Yeah.

Albedo:...alright.

Shalltear passes by.

Shalltear: My my...isn't it a beautiful day today?

Albedo: Since when did you care about how the day is?

Shalltear: well just now actually considering Ainz-sama has has just called me to discuss some things.

Albedo: Quit lying.

Shalltear: Do I look like I am? Or are you just jealous?

Albedo: N-no I'm not..grr screw this dare!...I'm not doing this.

Me: Then it means you have to go shopping with kamen then.

Albedo: What?!

Shalltear: *laughs* ....oh my isn't this amusing?..you're going out with a human..

Albedo: At least it beats having to look at you walking around with your fake tits.

Shalltear:*aura appears around her*
😡 I'll rip your hag face off!

Albedo: May I remind you who's a walking chunk of fabric!!

Me: knock it off you two!

Albedo and Shalltear:.......sorry.

Me: ok Albedo since you weren't able to do this might as well bring in kamen.

Portal opens as portal Kamen comes out.

Lord Ainz: *comes* What's he doing here this time?

Me: Albedo has to go with him for shopping.

Lord Ainz: NANI?!....err I mean...she is going with him?

Me:Yeah....

Lord Ainz: May I have a word with her before she goes.* takes albedo somewhere a bit far*

Albedo: What would you like to speak with me about lord?

Lord Ainz: Albedo, I know you dislike humans and all but please tolerate anything they might do to irritate you, pretend if you need to but please don't harm them.

Albedo:*shrugs*...I. .I'll try my lord.

Lord Ainz: Good..

The two walk back to the others.

Me: ok Albedo, you ready?

Albedo:I'm ready....

At a shopping mall.......

Kamen:*holding two bags filled with all kinds of goods* Hope you're having a good time.

Albedo:...y-yeah...I'm having a 'wonderful' time being around humans.

Kamen: What do you mean?

Albedo: Nevermind.

The two walk by as 3 random men look at Albedo which makes her cringe wishing she could've killed them that instant they saw her because the way they were looking at her pissed her off but she forced herself to play it cool.

30 minutes later......
At the mansion....

Kamen: Now that wasn't hard was it?

Albedo: grr..

Kamen: ok....I'm done so I'll see you later.*leaves*

Me: so?....how did it go?

Albedo:Don't even ask.

Me: Why do you dislike humans?

Albedo: I'm afraid I can't tell you because I might not only offend you
but the readers as well.

Me:Uuhh...ok. ok next dare Goku has to fight Majin Vegeta with his latest transformations.

At a battlefield....

Makin Vegeta: Ok Kakarot let's settle this!

Super saiyan blue Goku : Alright.

The two engaged in a fight as they both flew at top speed and their fists clashed causing a massive shockwave.
Goku rapidly started punching Majin  Vegeta as he held his own as he managed to kick Goku in the stomach then sent him flying with a sudden kick while charging a huge blue energy ball and shouted as it flew toward Goku who instant transmitted to Majin Vegeta's location as he knocked him hard sending him flying, he got control of himself as he turned around firing multiple ki blast as a distraction while closing in on Goku who deflected them. He punched Goku in the gut, followed by a sharp punch in the jaw then finished with an uppercut. Goku flew high into the air as he suddenly halted and recovered from the attack. Majin Vegeta was already closing in on him and Goku dashed towards him giving him all sorts of attacks. The blue haired saiyan managed to deliver a 10 hit combo and a hook punch sending Majin Vegeta flying. Goku cusp his hands at his side while shouting his signature attack shooting a powerful beam as it engulfs Majin Vegeta seriously damaging him as he reverts back to normal. Vegeta was KO'ed due to the power of the Kamehameha.

Me: Looks like the winner is Goku.

Goku turns back to normal.

Goku: Well I won because my power level is on a whole new level against Majin Vegeta's even though that form surpasses that of a super saiyan.

Me: keep asking and daring guys. We'll see you next time.