Dare#2: Hando,Ace and Meta vs the Guardians of Nazarick

Me: Hello everyone welcome to our second dare. Well this dare is almost related to our first one but let's start this shall we. *snaps and Hando, Ace and Meta appear*

Hando: Hey author!

Me: Hello Hando, who are those two?

Hando: this is Ace and Meta.

Me: ok. I brought you guys here because your creator wants you to fight the Guardians of Nazarick.

Hando: ok.

Ace: No problem!

At a battlefield.......

Me: ok here are the rules for this battle. You guys are doing one on one fights for this battle. It's somehow gonna be like a tournament but for now you can only fight one person.

Hando: Alright.

Demiurge: ok understood.

Me: ok now time for the first battle.
Hando vs Demiurge.

Demiurge: ok human, you're my opponent. Please don't lose that quickly, it's not fun if you fight without having to try.

Hando: let's get this over with. Better hope I don't kick your demon butt.

Demiurge:* sword appears in hand*

The battle started with Demiurge dashing at full speed and rapidly slashing Hando who deflected every sword strike with his sword and nearly slashed Demiurge who dodged with the blade inches away from his face. Demiurge jumped back then throws the sword away.

Hando: Why did you throw your weapon away?

Demiurge: That wasn't my weapon, I was just using it to test you.

Hando: What do you mean?

Demiurge: this is my main weapon. " Aspect of the devil:Razor sharp claws"

After saying that Demiurge's nails become elongated.

Hando: woah!

Demiurge sprinted and tried raking Hando with his sharp claws, but Hando blocked the attack with his sword. Hando was having a hard time until he sent Demiurge flying.

Hando: Alright no more games, dream sword beam!

Demiurge stood there as the sword beam approached him and it hit what seem to be some invisible forcefield.

Hando: What!

Demiurge: My turn." Aspect of the devil: Tentacle wings"

Demiurge then suddenly grew abnormally long wings with tentacles on them which sprout out and shot a barrage of the tentacles like arrows.

Hando: dream shield!

Hando creates a large glowing yellow shield and blocks all the attacks but even his shield started cracking a little bit.

Hando: woah, his attacks are strong, even my shield is cracking.

Demiurge: hehehe........

Meanwhile.......

Ace: I'll take you on.

Shalltear: Alright but you better prove to be a worthy opponent.

Ace sprints and tries to attack Shalltear who dodges his attacks. After a long time of this Ace becomes a bit tired.

Shalltear: Are you done yet? Pity I'll have to end this right away.

Ace: Grr......*slashes her rapidly*